Best purchase(s) for better audio quality?
May 3, 2015 at 7:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

swb1998

New Head-Fier
I currently own some monoprice 8323 IEMs (with stock tips) and I really like them, my question is what upgrade(s) could I do to make my audio experience better? If it would be a DAC, new IEM tips, or anything else you can think of. If possible I'd like to stay in a $50 price range if possible. I'm sort of new here. So if I broke any rules with this thread, I apologize.

May 3, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #2 of 4
I currently own some monoprice 8323 IEMs (with stock tips) and I really like them, my question is what upgrade(s) could I do to make my audio experience better? If it would be a DAC, new IEM tips, or anything else you can think of. If possible I'd like to stay in a $50 price range if possible. I'm sort of new here. So if I broke any rules with this thread, I apologize.

Well, since you're looking at an extremely low budget, you might as well get new IEMs outright. Here are a few great ones that come to mind:

> MEElectronics M9 Classic (unmatched performance at $10)
> MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 (smooth, mid-centric IEM, $50)
> MEElectronics M6 PRO (more consumer-oriented sound, $50)
> Brainwavz S0 (also smooth, but bassier and a little darker, $50)

Those are just a few great recommendations.

Hope this helps,
thatBeatsguy

May 4, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #4 of 4
Thanks everyone for the responses. I think I'm going to get a set of Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 cause they look really nice. I might buy some better tips at the same time too. I was looking at getting some shure olive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back