1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Best price Sennheiser HD650?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by musedesign, Feb 1, 2011.
2 3
Next

Last
  1. musedesign
  2. PANGES
    PM'd ya... and you're welcome! :wink:

3. Smokhee
    Call JR and you can get the HD650 for $350.  Tell 'em a friend got them for that price.  I just received mine and they are light years better than the HD555 (modded to 595). 

4. sphinxvc
    $321.20 shipped UPS for mine from authorized dealer + 2 year warranty.

5. Mdraluck23
    What is JR? Full name? I'm very interested.

EDIT: J&R. My bad. I see it now.

6. musedesign
    Quote:

Sorry didn't get link, what is mine?  Are you selling a used pair?

7. BrianMendoza
    If you're ok with a "New - In box" item I know a store that's got two sets of HD600's right now, for $190 + Free priority shipping. 

I got my HD650's from them when they had them available, and they got to me in two days!

PM me if you're interested.

8. musedesign
    Quote:

Hi Brian,
      Thanks!  Unless you think differently, I will stick with the HD650, I know if I don't get the "best" I will regret it latter.  Yes, I know "best" is a short lived idea when it comes to headphones, there is always better.

9. sphinxvc
    Quote:
    Mine meaning how much I bought my pair for.

Sonic Sense Pro Audio - called in & told 'em I was referred.  At least 3-4 head-fi'ers that I know of bought HD650s at that price from them.  

I started a thread for them in the feedback forum: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/532059/sonic-sense-pro-audio

PM me if you need any more details.

Edit: Don't buy the HD650s because you think they "best" the HD600s.  According to many, they don't.  It's a preference thing, they have different sound signatures.

10. Sophonax
    Another good option is HeadRoom.  If you go there and add the HD650 to your cart, then enter promo code "hd650", you can usually get a pretty decent price -- $360, last time I checked.  This may not be the lowest price, but at least you know you're getting them from a highly reputable, authorized seller.  Not only that, but you also get their 30-day return policy that lets you return the headphones even if you simply decide you don't like them.

11. musedesign
    Thank you all!  Last night ordered the HD650s from HeadRoom, $359 delivered.

Can't wait!

Thanks!

12. b0klau
    Anyone in Canada know a place to get HD650's cheap?
    Every canadian site I've looked at has the hd650s listed for $500-$700
    + I don't think J&R ships to canada
    any help is appreciated

13. BrianMendoza
    Quote:

Hey man, the store I mentioned before looks like they've got a HD650 on hand right now for $275 shipped! PM me if you're still in pursuit of a set. They ship priority for free, so I can't imagine them not shipping to Canada, maybe with a small fee?

14. Currawong Contributor
    Are there an authorised dealer though?

15. BrianMendoza
    I just realized that they might not be...

Sorry about that guys. I know it's looked down upon to spread the word for unauthorized dealers, so I don't want to get into any issues with this. That might be why they're priced the way they are. I got my set from them about a month ago, and it was a "new open box" set, which was in great shape! They must've just lost their contract with Sennheiser though.

2 3
Next

Last