1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Best phone for music? S4 or Note 3 or HTC One or Z1?

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nimano45, Oct 9, 2013.
First

Back
  1. bcarr112281

Again, it's just a rumor--it may be a complete load of hot air.

The Nexus 5 certainly seems real enough; Google will likely launch it in a matter of days.

Regards,
    Brian

2. neozengar
    Thank you Gilly87 for the recommendation.  I went and purchased a used nexus 4.  However, I noticed there is some problem with the phone's mic when I am using a headphone(no mic).  During a call, I would hear myself as though as I am listening through the phone's mic.  I tried to on different rom and kernel, same problem persist.  Do you also have this problem? 

3. AeroSatan
    My HTC One paired with the Triple Fi 10's bring me hours upon hours of amazing High fidelity in the gym. I have never had a phone that sounded this well and I've had a lot of phones before...

4. daanh
    Hi, I have the Galaxy S3, paired with Denon headphone and it sounds okay. The headphone output is crap though... I had to replace it thrice, and now it broke again.

I'd like to buy the best smartphone for music listening, and I thought I would buy the HTC one. However, I need a micro SD slot to store all this music on. And the expandable version is not available in the Netherlands. :frowning2:(

So, any advice on what to buy that sounds great, is expandable (memory wise) and is more robust than the Ssamsungs?

Thanks, Daan

5. ryanjsoo
    Isn't the 64gb version sufficient?, otherwise you can use usb otg which is useful but also impractical.

6. daanh
    Thanks, I just bought a secondhand iPhone 4S 64Gb. A LOT cheaper than a new One (which also isn't availeble in 64Gb in the Netherlands.

First

Back