Best phone for music listening
Nov 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #3 of 9
my handfone n monoprice iem :p nuff said. 

Dec 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #5 of 9
I don't know about phones for listening to music with headphones but in terms of listening to music from the actual phone speakers the HTC One has some of the best audio amongst the smartphones.

Dec 21, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #6 of 9
As for the HTC One, Anything with a Beats Audio certification is automaticly disqualified as a decent listening device, to be beats certified it must have no trable, fuzzy mids and fake upper mid base.

From what I´ve been hearing around, the Sony Xperias with walkman enchancements are the way to go right now, the Z1 is said to sound better then a Iphone.

Dec 21, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #7 of 9
I see the LG G2 phone supports 192kHZ / 24 bit audio. I think it's the first major phone to do so. However, it does not have a memory expansion slot, so it's not going to store a whole lot of files. I don't have one, so I don't know how it sounds. Hopefully the other phone makers will follow suit with 192 / 24 support in the next generations.

Dec 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #8 of 9
What is your favorite mobile device for music and what makes it stand fron other devices?

My iPad2. More power compared to my SGS3, flatter response (vs going louder on the SGS3 and the treble doesn't seem to catch up with the rest of the range), and I have my academic readings on it. Unless I get something about the size of the Clip, I'd rather use this since I have it with me all the time anyway. I never know if I get stuck somewhere long enough to get some readings out of the way.

Dec 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #9 of 9
  As for the HTC One, Anything with a Beats Audio certification is automaticly disqualified as a decent listening device, to be beats certified it must have no trable, fuzzy mids and fake upper mid base.

From what I´ve been hearing around, the Sony Xperias with walkman enchancements are the way to go right now, the Z1 is said to sound better then a Iphone.

I was actually referring to the speakers themselves which are better than any other smartphone speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back