Best PCDP catch so far... Sony D321
Mar 31, 2004 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Duncan

Headphoneus Supremus
Well... Cash Converters is really proving its worth at the moment, went in there on my way home from work, and saw a D321 sitting there...

The price was cheap, it was classed as faulty, I ran the risk, and paid... hastily left..

Anyways, got home, fired it up, and the volume was distorted, and gradually faded to virtually nothing...
eek.gif

So, I opened her up, played with the AVLS control slider, put her back together again, and she works like a charm
smily_headphones1.gif

Proper impressions later maybe, but there are quite a few people who've already posted theirs, and I don't wanna overcrowd the place with 321 impressions
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2004 at 8:31 PM Post #4 of 6
I'm thinking of doing a standalone review... give it a few weeks, and then I'm going to see just how near (or... well, how far
wink.gif
) PCDPs are from their bigger brothers...

The D321 is as good an example as any I know, so I think this may go up against the Philips CD850...

We'll see
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 4:36 PM Post #6 of 6
Duncan,

Congrats on the score, the D-321 remains as one of my favorites. It doesn't cost much like the higher end models and has similar sound characteristics as the D-777. Looking foward to hearing your impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back