Best music player for Android? (Samsung GSII)
Aug 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM Post #6 of 23
Has Poweramp, but it doesn't sound as goos as Neutron. I am using Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, which actually has mostly the same inner as GS2 (same CPU, same Yamaha audio chip).

Aug 7, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #11 of 23
  Neutron... Not close.. much better than power amp for sound quality if that's your only criteria

Aug 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #12 of 23
I keep reading these comments that Neutron sounds better than the other players....has anyone taken measurements to attempt to verify this?

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:28 PM Post #14 of 23
I keep reading these comments that Neutron sounds better than the other players....has anyone taken measurements to attempt to verify this?

I have blind tested Neutron and Poweramp before I decide to commit to Neutron and uninstall Poweramp. Never try to measure them but it should be too difficult, but I have doubt on whether RMAA is delicate enough to pick up the difference. Anyway, will test them out if I have the time and I'll post the result back.

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:57 PM Post #15 of 23
Quote:
I have blind tested Neutron and Poweramp before I decide to commit to Neutron and uninstall Poweramp. Never try to measure them but it should be too difficult, but I have doubt on whether RMAA is delicate enough to pick up the difference. Anyway, will test them out if I have the time and I'll post the result back.

If you find the time, I would be fascinated to see what results you come up with.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back