1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Best Looking Custom IEMs - Share your Designs

1. Barra
    With my journey into TOTL CIEMs, I have grown to love not only the impressive SQ offered but also the spectacular artwork resulting from the imagination of the purchaser to the abilities of the creative team at the top manufacturers that take it over the top. We all know what a Wizard design by Noble means.

To celebrate this creativity, I open this thread to share our favorite designs. My goal is to provide an enjoyable viewing experience, help future owners in their creative process, and to help raise the bar in general on future designs.

Please feel free to post your favorite design here in this thread.

Wyville likes this.
  2. Barra
    I may be biased, but I think my designs rock:

1964 Audio A18t:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hidition NT6pro:
    IMG_0442.JPG IMG_1078.JPG

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    Ike1985 likes this.
  3. Barra
    Some Wizard designs:

900x900px-LL-e8caf2c5_DSC_0014-1copy.jpeg 900x900px-LL-9083565b_DSC_0016copy.jpeg

ceeloChamp likes this.
  4. Barra
    Random designs that caught my eye:
    900x900px-LL-24493407_20140214_221601.jpeg 900x900px-LL-1301bc70_kumitatelab.jpeg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Wyville
    Love the design of (I think) @Ultrainferno's Warbler Prelude you posted!

I also really love Marcus' (Headfonics) Vision Ears VE8.
    [​IMG]

And @Deezel177's Custom Art FIBAE 3.
    [​IMG]

kubig123, solgoodguy, ranfan and 2 others like this.
  6. ranfan
    Here is mine (Warbler Prelude). This design was inspired by the forest, and the little Warbler bird living within. Semi-transparent forest green (#0B6623), with the one driver inside representing the little bird. :)

[​IMG]

Number9redreD and Wyville like this.
  7. Cagin
    kubig123 likes this.
  8. Ike1985
    These are no doubt some exceptional designs but I'm leaning more and more toward clear everything-as I did with my A12's so long ago. I sometimes wish I could see inside my A18's from the faceplate hah!

9. audioNinja
    Wow what's even more impressive are their list of users if the names are to be believed. It includes a lot of big names in the music and film industry in China.

10. 1TrickPony
    Kumitate pics! someone go!

11. deafdoorknob
    curious if owners visualise their ciems designs in situ (how the iems/you look whilst you are wearing them) or just them as "things" you admire when they are not in your ear.

(anecdote) a friend really regretted opting for a light wood burl faceplate without considering how it looked on him, the wood was almost the same shade of his skin but with dark swirly burls, making them look like oily (the gloss finish) fleshy tumors coming out of his ears.

...called him goatse ears for a year lol

12. klyzon
    Wow that’s a heavy hitting list of Chinese singers. are they the sponsor of the singer competition there? Saw most of the competitors of each season on that list

13. solgoodguy
    My Kumitate labs Sirius. Grinder tattoo style. I love the grinded pattern on the aluminum plate. They also fill in the whole ciem so the whole thing is pretty solid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  14. Barra
    I started going faceplate only with the underside being clear for just that reason.