Best In-Ear headphones for under or around $150.00?
Jun 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #3 of 6
I haven't been fortunate enough to hear other options in the tier so take my suggestion with a grain of salt, but i love my pair of TDK BA200. Their a wonderful all-arounder. A lot of it depends on what genres you focus on. They may not have the bass punch that a hip hop or dubstep enthusiast needs but they made me understand what bass "texture" really means. Mids and highs are excellent. Their greatest strengths lie in female vocals and acoustic pieces because of their sweet mid range, above average soundstage, and detailed imaging (acoustic!).

Their soundstage and imaging make live recordings enjoyable and atmospheric. Just my two cents

Jun 5, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #4 of 6
How durable are this headphones? I seem to have some pretty bad luck with headphones lately. No matter how careful I am with them they seem to break within a couple of months. The last pair I had was a cheap pair of Skull Candy ear buds because I have little to no faith in keeping a pair working...

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:00 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
How durable are this headphones? I seem to have some pretty bad luck with headphones lately. No matter how careful I am with them they seem to break within a couple of months. The last pair I had was a cheap pair of Skull Candy ear buds because I have little to no faith in keeping a pair working...

I've had for about 5 months without any issues. This has been said many times but the cord and does not feel strong nor does it inspire confidence. That being said, it doesn't feel brittle either. I've never seen anyone with problems, but there's a common sentiment that the TDK may struggle to last over two years. I personally keep mine in a hardshell glasses case and see no wear at all so far.

Jun 5, 2013 at 9:12 PM Post #6 of 6
The Philips S2, GR07, UE Tf10Pro and Klipsch Image X10 are very good sounding for the price if need fun sounding yet detailed IEMs, but if only need highly detailed IEMs then Etymotic HF5, DBA-02, B2, R-50 are amazing for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back