Best in-ear earphones priced at £45 or less.
Aug 3, 2011 at 6:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

failexander

New Head-Fier
Hi.

My in-ear earphones just broke and I need a new pair.
I bought the Sennheiser CX 300 II which I was very satisfied with, but since they broke I figured I'd try a new pair.

Which is the best pair priced at £45 or less?
I will primarily be using them for music and/or phone calls, so a microphone would be great aswell.
My music habits are pretty large, but I primarily listen to music with a lot of bass (dubstep, drumandbass, fastpaced electronica etc.) and rock aswell as hiphop/grime; a somewhat good bass is required.

If you could link to places that sell the earphones within EU that would be great (since I'm located in Denmark I can't recieve anything outside of EU without paying extra taxes etc.).

Thanks on beforehand.

Alexander :)

Aug 3, 2011 at 11:01 AM Post #2 of 7
To me the Trident from Dunu.
They are dynamic, good in bass and treble specialy...
I bought a pair 3 weeks ago, and tried many (UE, Sony, Sennheiser, Creative, VModa, Soundmagic, Philips...) i can tzl for the price of them, you'll find nothing better.
To me, they are the :wink:nes.

Gregory FR

Aug 4, 2011 at 10:54 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
I'm sorry but the Dunu Trident, this is the best
biggrin.gif

They lack clarity and space. I've tried a couple of IEMs as well and while the Dunus are good for the price, they are not the best. Will take the Brainwavz M2 or M3 over them any day.

Aug 4, 2011 at 11:00 AM Post #6 of 7
Im having the same dilemma, however, my price is under 100 USD and I am also considering portable headphones. If I extend my budget a little, would I get more satisfaction from a Brainwavz B2 or the GR07's? Thanks, and sorry OP for not helping out. Maybe if you can find them, the Shure 215?

Aug 4, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
Im having the same dilemma, however, my price is under 100 USD and I am also considering portable headphones. If I extend my budget a little, would I get more satisfaction from a Brainwavz B2 or the GR07's? Thanks, and sorry OP for not helping out. Maybe if you can find them, the Shure 215?

The GR07's out of all the ones you suggested are a lot better than any of the name drops in this topic, however you're looking at nearly a double budget increase to $179. Definitely worth the money though, absolutely amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back