Best IEMs w/ mic under 100€ to use with phone (no dac)
May 3, 2020 at 9:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

leyo96

New Head-Fier
Hello,
as the title says I'm looking for IEMs under 100€ to only use with my phone and maybe sometime my laptop. I don't use a dac, just straight from the 3.5mm jack of my pixel 3a.

I stream music from Tidal HiFi, I need these only when I'm going around outside (for the future since I'm stuck in quarantine) and I need a portable solution. I already have a pair of AKG K712 pro with a JDS Atom to use at home and a pair of Sennheiser Momentum to use like when travelling.

Wired or wireless is the same, but I'm 99% sure I'll get a better value from wires. Since I mainly use them with my phone I need a mic since it's way more convenient for calls.

IEMs + a replacement cable with a mic are accepted as well, as long as the total is still under 100€

Thank you!

Last edited:
May 5, 2020 at 6:22 PM Post #2 of 5
My wife just had the same question and I got her the BLon03 with the mic cable. The cable is kind of crappy but the sound is amazing for the price.

May 5, 2020 at 6:34 PM Post #4 of 5
I yes sorry. The mic quality is fine. About average. I meant the flimsiness of the cable. IF it for some reason fails then there are aftermarket options but for the money I think the blon03 is hard to beat for the actual iems themselves. I have went through a bunch at that price level and I still listen to the Blons even though I have IEMS that cost $1600 so that should say something.

May 5, 2020 at 6:40 PM Post #5 of 5
I yes sorry. The mic quality is fine. About average. I meant the flimsiness of the cable. IF it for some reason fails then there are aftermarket options but for the money I think the blon03 is hard to beat for the actual iems themselves. I have went through a bunch at that price level and I still listen to the Blons even though I have IEMS that cost $1600 so that should say something.
Well, that says a lot !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back