Best IEMS under 100?
Jun 1, 2012 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

TheSilverCrow

New Head-Fier
Hello guys, 
I am looking for an IEM under 100. Noise cancellation is not an issue, and the main genres i listen to is Hard Rock/Metal/Pop/Classical/Rap. This is for home and outside use, but outside use is very rare. I really need a step up from my crappy ibuds. I MIGHT be amping these, but it is not likely.

EDIT: NO Ebay, sorry guys. Only Amazon.

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #2 of 26
Vsonic GR06 is my new favorite. $66 or so on eBay.

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #4 of 26
Any particular reason why not? eBay is HEAVILY, HEAVILY skewed towards buyer satisfaction, not seller satisfaction. On top of that, the only people selling the GR06 are large companies with thousands of feedback. It's even more safe than Amazon. You can't go wrong.

Quote:
Mhmm, I looked at the IEM shootout, looks good, but problem is I just asked my parents about it, they just said they are NOT buying off of eBay. Will update the OP.

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #5 of 26
Quote:
Any particular reason why not? eBay is HEAVILY, HEAVILY skewed towards buyer satisfaction, not seller satisfaction. On top of that, the only people selling the GR06 are large companies with thousands of feedback. You can't go wrong.

Overprotective, underinformed. What makes Amazon less risky than eBay?

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #6 of 26
And for some reason if your parents are truly insane, just buy the next best thing, straight off of Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005Y04T26/

GR04 is probably the next best model VSONIC offers, very similar to the quality of the GR06 but a little bassier (I think).

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #7 of 26
Guys, apparently they've tried buying some stuff off of eBay (T.V's, headphones, etc) and they've been ripped off by getting stuff in very bad condition.  Also apparently they had friends who's also been ripped off at eBay (which didn't help at all), so their minds aren't getting changed. IF it was my choice, would I get it off of Ebay? Hell Yes I would! But they don't want to.

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #8 of 26
Okay, but we're just telling you how that mindset is wrong in this specific line of purchasing. Regardless, there is an Amazon option for a great IEM :)

Quote:
Guys, apparently they've tried buying some stuff off of eBay (T.V's, headphones, etc) and they've been ripped off by getting stuff in very bad condition.  Also apparently they had friends who's also been ripped off at eBay (which didn't help at all), so their minds aren't getting changed. IF it was my choice, would I get it off of Ebay? Hell Yes I would! But they don't want to.

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #9 of 26
Mark me down in the GR06 camp.  The name says it all because they really are like the GR07's little brother and a great value under $70.

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM Post #12 of 26
I'm really not trying to be mean, but the Klipsch S4 series is absolutely terrible compared to the GR06, and probably the GR04.

Quote:
Klipsch Image S4 IMO

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #13 of 26
Yes, the S4 just can't compete with newer models in terms of value and SQ anymore....

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #14 of 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back