Best IEMs for $50 on Amazon?
Feb 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tyger2393

New Head-Fier
I recently got 50 dollars in Amazon store credit, so they have to fall inside of that and need to be available on the site. I searched through some similar threads to this, and almost every one highly recommended headphones that aren't on Amazon. Suggestions?

Also, I listen to alternative and indie, and some electronic stuff. I'd rather not have the kind that go up and around the back of the ears, but if a set is good enough, I might be convinced otherwise.

Feb 28, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #2 of 4
You can consider soundmagic E10 & E30 , brainwavz m4 , meelectronics A151 & CW31, Dunu Trident. All these models provide good quality sound and cost below $50 at Amazon. It all comes down to which sound signatures u prefer.

Feb 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #3 of 4
I've been heavily considering the MeElec's A151's as a replacement for my broken RE0's
frown.gif

From those that I have talked to and the amazing reviews on Head-Fi, they seem to be one of the better matches for my taste and in my price range. I am limited to Amazon as well and they are a steal right now for $49.99.

Check out the Multi-IEM Review thread $30-$60 range...may help you with your choices...

Also, read the A151's review a little further down. It is the next tier down (2C26).

Best of luck!

Feb 29, 2012 at 6:31 AM Post #4 of 4
If you wanna go for something cheaper, check out the MEElec M6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back