Best IEM's for ~50/60
Feb 26, 2018 at 7:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

DSebastiao

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, i'm looking to get a pair of IEM's around that price tag, i was thinking of getting ones with a detachable cable (second pair now that stops working), but if there's an option with better sound quality that's not detachable, i'll go for it

Thank you,

Feb 26, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #2 of 14
Hi, i'm looking to get a pair of IEM's around that price tag, i was thinking of getting ones with a detachable cable (second pair now that stops working), but if there's an option with better sound quality that's not detachable, i'll go for it

Thank you,
What are you coming from as that would help for better suggestions?

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #3 of 14
What are you coming from as that would help for better suggestions?

Nothing really worth mentioning, currently i have a Sennheiser CX 300II, i forgot to mention, but i'll be using them mostly for listening to Rock and Alternative Rock (altough i end up listening to different genres due to being a drummer).

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:18 PM Post #4 of 14
Had the CX 2.00i’s . Pretty decent but as a drummer you might like the KZ ZS6 they run around $46 on Amazon they are a dual dynamic and dual balanced armature earphone . Good bass and treble response they are ported so won’t have great isolation but pick them up as much as my 1More Quad Drivers as they are easier to drive and more mid forward.

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:28 PM Post #5 of 14
Had the CX 2.00i’s . Pretty decent but as a drummer you might like the KZ ZS6 they run around $46 on Amazon they are a dual dynamic and dual balanced armature earphone . Good bass and treble response they are ported so won’t have great isolation but pick them up as much as my 1More Quad Drivers as they are easier to drive and more mid forward.

Never heard of those, but i like what i see, just not sure about the design, it might give me discomfort. How do those compared to M6 PRO's or VSONIC VSD3S?

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #6 of 14
Can’t say as I don’t have either of those. Have the M6P’s which are much different than the Pro’s and they can get to me after awhile where these don’t. Can’t say if you will have a problem with them though.

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #7 of 14
Can’t say as I don’t have either of those. Have the M6P’s which are much different than the Pro’s and they can get to me after awhile where these don’t. Can’t say if you will have a problem with them though.

Bro, i like what i see about these, i'll read some reviews, but, isn't it suppose for headphones with more drivers have less quality? I remember that with true 5.1 headphones, where 5 cheap drivers weren't as good as 1.

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #8 of 14
Also have a pair of Shozy Zeros that are at that price and pretty sweet. A little warmer but not dark and decent on detail.

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #9 of 14
You might also check out the SoundMAGIC E10. Non-detachable but my cables are five years old and have been treated un-gingerly for much of that time--they are still in terrific shape. Maybe read about them and see what you think. They could potentially work for you.

Feb 26, 2018 at 9:01 PM Post #10 of 14
Bro, i like what i see about these, i'll read some reviews, but, isn't it suppose for headphones with more drivers have less quality? I remember that with true 5.1 headphones, where 5 cheap drivers weren't as good as 1.
Well not sure where you are getting that but some of the best IEM’s or earphones that I have heard are the Empire Ears Zues and 64 Audio Tia Fourte and they are both 14 drivers in each ear and run $2k and $3.5k so I don’t think more drivers sound worse.

Feb 26, 2018 at 9:05 PM Post #11 of 14
Well not sure where you are getting that but some of the best IEM’s or earphones that I have heard are the Empire Ears Zues and 64 Audio Tia Fourte and they are both 14 drivers in each ear and run $2k and $3.5k so I don’t think more drivers sound worse.

It's just that a company that is trying to put 4 drivers for 50 bucks, will probably achieve less quality in each of them then one with one driver for the same price, but i'm just saying. I'm loving the KZ ZS6, did you have to do any type of mod? I watched a review of a guy that did some stuff and said that they sound great after that.

You might also check out the SoundMAGIC E10. Non-detachable but my cables are five years old and have been treated un-gingerly for much of that time--they are still in terrific shape. Maybe read about them and see what you think. They could potentially work for you.

Always thought of those, will take a closer look.

Feb 26, 2018 at 9:21 PM Post #12 of 14
It's just that a company that is trying to put 4 drivers for 50 bucks, will probably achieve less quality in each of them then one with one driver for the same price, but i'm just saying. I'm loving the KZ ZS6, did you have to do any type of mod? I watched a review of a guy that did some stuff and said that they sound great after that.
Can’t say what they do for what reasons. I have not modded mine. I like the KZ line. I have the ATE’s,ZST’s,ZSR’s and ZS6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back