Best IEMs around 1200USD ?
Jul 18, 2020 at 2:35 PM Post #2 of 5
There are a lot of great IEMs for vocals that are a lot less than $1200, but it depends on what other qualities you want. Would you be willing to have a DD or hybrid IEM? Do you want a warmer, neutral, or cooler sound signature? How much bass do you want?

The $35 Tin T2 is great for vocals, in the low budget range.
The $110 Moondrop Starfield and $100 NF Audio NM2 are great in the budget range.
The $260 Penon Orb is excellent for vocals in the MidFi range, as is the $320 Moondrop Blessing 2 and the $300 Mangird Tea.

There are many more, that I’m sure others will mention.

Edit: If wanting a mainstream brand, the Sony IER-M7 and M9 are considerations, as is the JVC FDX1, FD01, FD02.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2020 at 7:11 PM Post #3 of 5
There are a lot of great IEMs for vocals that are a lot less than $1200, but it depends on what other qualities you want. Would you be willing to have a DD or hybrid IEM? Do you want a warmer, neutral, or cooler sound signature? How much bass do you want?

The $35 Tin T2 is great for vocals, in the low budget range.
The $110 Moondrop Starfield and $100 NF Audio NM2 are great in the budget range.
The $260 Penon Orb is excellent for vocals in the MidFi range, as is the $320 Moondrop Blessing 2 and the $300 Mangird Tea.

There are many more, that I’m sure others will mention.

Edit: If wanting a mainstream brand, the Sony IER-M7 and M9 are considerations, as is the JVC FDX1, FD01, FD02.
Haha, thanks a lot. I think I will probably pick the Moondrop blessing 2, and put rest of my budget on a portable dac/amp. xD

Jul 18, 2020 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 5
Haha, thanks a lot. I think I will probably pick the Moondrop blessing 2, and put rest of my budget on a portable dac/amp. xD
That’s a very popular and praised IEM, especially for it’s price. There are multiple glowing reviews on it out already. Three characteristics that you should be aware of though. It has very clean and accurate bass, but not a lot of quantity, though you can use some EQ. If you are very sensitive to upper midrange frequencies, some people have found it somewhat shouty. It is a large IEM, with a wide nozzle, so some people have had fit issues with it.

Jul 19, 2020 at 3:50 AM Post #5 of 5
That’s a very popular and praised IEM, especially for it’s price. There are multiple glowing reviews on it out already. Three characteristics that you should be aware of though. It has very clean and accurate bass, but not a lot of quantity, though you can use some EQ. If you are very sensitive to upper midrange frequencies, some people have found it somewhat shouty. It is a large IEM, with a wide nozzle, so some people have had fit issues with it.
I will put that in mind, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back