Best IEM under 75$
Feb 10, 2011 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

justinmonty

New Head-Fier
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a pair of IEM I would like them to be portable as I do go to a gym. I have a few in mind including

Fischer Audio eternas
Soundmagic PL30
M6
ProAlphas, M1
M1 Brainwavz

my music taste includes acousti,metal,rock,rap some classical! I would like somethign fun and detailed as I'm going to be working out with them almost daily

open for lots of suggestions Thanks a lot guys

Feb 10, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #2 of 5
I just received my fischer audio eternas yesterday, I'm still burning them in. I've been listening to them for rougly 5 hours though. It clearly beats my M6 that i bought 2 months earlier; its superior in every way. both are bass heavy headphones which will work good with rock, metal, and rap.

The M6 are really good for the price though. I got them for 20 bucks on amazon. I think they should be good enough, if you're planning to only use them at the gym. M6 stays on my head better when i workout.

Feb 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM Post #4 of 5
Feb 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
Another vote for the Fisher Audio Externas, I actually ordered a pair + Sony Hybrid tips today for use in the gym + everyday wear.

If you want to do a bit of reading, all those IEMs are reviewed and ranked here:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-140-iems-compared-meelectronics-cc51-sp51-added-02-03

you sure like to call them eXternas 
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back