Best IEM tips?
Jan 3, 2021 at 10:35 PM Post #1,157 of 3,230
What tips are you guys using with True Wireless Sound earbuds?? Someone suggested Xelastec, Azla earfit and final type e on previous page. It seems Final type e has tough time fitting into TWS cases. Xelastec & azla earfit do fit in cases though so those 2 might be my best options. Just thought I would ask what others use with TWS.

I was trying the Symbio f, but noticed they didn't fit in the case for Sony wf-1000xm3 or Sennheiser cx400bt unfortunately. So I realized too late it's not a standard size for eartips...

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021 at 10:43 PM Post #1,158 of 3,230
What tips are you guys using with True Wireless Sound earbuds?? Someone suggested Xelastec, Azla earfit and final type e on previous page. It seems Final type e has tough time fitting into TWS cases. Xelastec & azla earfit do fit in cases though so those 2 might be my best options. Just thought I would ask what others use with TWS.

I was trying the Symbio f, but noticed they didn't fit in the case for Sony wf-1000xm3 or Sennheiser cx400bt unfortunately. So I realized too late it's not a standard size for eartips...
There's a final type e for TWS version available.
04012021104226_1.jpg

Jan 4, 2021 at 12:01 AM Post #1,159 of 3,230
There's a final type e for TWS version available.04012021104226_1.jpg

Hmm, MTMTAudio is the only place to buy them so it unfortunately would have to be imported from Hong Kong :/

Jan 4, 2021 at 12:28 AM Post #1,160 of 3,230
Got the Final Audio type E tips (size LL) early last week. They do not fill my ear canal opening as the AZLA Sedna Earfits (size L) do, though the pic @IEMusic helpfully posted upthread shows they are more or less the same diameter at the widest outer part (the Final type E's are tapered, whereas the AZLA Sedna's are more bulbous, I guess you'd say.

The Final type E provide sufficient seal, though do not isolate nearly as well as the AZLA Sedna's do for me; when no music is playing, I can hear things pretty much normally, whereas it's muffled, if not silent, with the AZLA Sedna's in the same scenario.

All that said, so far so good. I like the Final type E's, and I find them to be slightly more comfortable than the AZLA Sedna's. I will use them when isolation is not of importance.

Jan 4, 2021 at 1:07 AM Post #1,161 of 3,230
Hmm, MTMTAudio is the only place to buy them so it unfortunately would have to be imported from Hong Kong :/
Those retailer on the pict import too from japan to our country. I guess it's because the TWS ver. is brand new, not available at many store.

I think it will make different sound too TWS vs regular Type E because the different height and bore diameter. Only the material are the same.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2021 at 1:25 AM Post #1,162 of 3,230
That must be due to your location.
This is what I'm seeing -
What's specialy odd is that it supposed to say something among the lines of cannot be shipped to your location, rather than the currently unavailable that implies that's unavailable to everyone, when this shows it's clearly not the case.

Jan 4, 2021 at 8:34 AM Post #1,163 of 3,230
Got the Final Audio type E tips (size LL) early last week. They do not fill my ear canal opening as the AZLA Sedna Earfits (size L) do, though the pic @IEMusic helpfully posted upthread shows they are more or less the same diameter at the widest outer part (the Final type E's are tapered, whereas the AZLA Sedna's are more bulbous, I guess you'd say.
Yeah, the Earfits are more “bulbous”, and more shaped like donuts, with the max width being along much of the depth of the ear tips. The Final E tips are more cone-shaped, with a taper, and the max width only being over a small portion of the ear tip. They should fit a little deeper though,

Jan 4, 2021 at 10:13 AM Post #1,164 of 3,230
What's specialy odd is that it supposed to say something among the lines of cannot be shipped to your location, rather than the currently unavailable that implies that's unavailable to everyone, when this shows it's clearly not the case.

You can also get it from Penon Audio. They have Spiral Dots old version if I'm not wrong. Just search on their site and you will land on the page.

Jan 5, 2021 at 11:15 AM Post #1,166 of 3,230
Has anyone tried the Final Audio Type A/B/C tips? Seems that only the Type E is known and is out of stock quite often.

1609863303438.png

Jan 5, 2021 at 11:46 AM Post #1,167 of 3,230
Has anyone tried the Final Audio Type A/B/C tips? Seems that only the Type E is known and is out of stock quite often.

1609863303438.png

It's get me curious also. I tought other than Type E only come from accessories included on their iem lineup. Because never seen it retail here in our country.

Jan 6, 2021 at 4:47 AM Post #1,169 of 3,230
Jan 6, 2021 at 5:10 AM Post #1,170 of 3,230
The problem is that I want L size though...

Ohh. They don't have any in L size now but were available a couple of months back. My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back