Best IEM tips?
Jun 2, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #527 of 3,234
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good website to get the Sedna Azla eartips shipped to the USA. Also, what sizes do you guys recommend if I wear S and M sizes.

Try Amazon Japan. They even shipped to my country (Indonesia). Pretty sure they ship to US too.

Today I found out about Symbio W eartips. These tips is sooo good. Somehow it fits me better than even the super soft Ortofons. Bought several sets for all my IEMs.

Jun 2, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #528 of 3,234
Try Amazon Japan. They even shipped to my country (Indonesia). Pretty sure they ship to US too.

Today I found out about Symbio W eartips. These tips is sooo good. Somehow it fits me better than even the super soft Ortofons. Bought several sets for all my IEMs.
You Lucky dude , M is too small for me and L is so big that they hurt in my ears :frowning2:

Jun 2, 2019 at 10:35 AM Post #530 of 3,234
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good website to get the Sedna Azla eartips shipped to the USA. Also, what sizes do you guys recommend if I wear S and M sizes.
Try mtmaudio, they do not offer these on the regular basis, but they are from the region and they're usually capable of providing audio stuffs.

Jun 2, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #532 of 3,234
I’m reading good things about the Sedna eartips. I was wondering which type (if there are multiple kinds) I should get and where I can get them in the US

@BananaOoyoo @raymogi I would appreciate your input :)

Sedna earfit only comes with 2 types, 1 is original one, in black color, and sedna light which is come in translucent white color, they're identical in shape and size wise.
Sedna earfits are similar to JVC spiral dots, even they are sizing. their bore size also same width (wide bore), the differences are :
1. sedna earfit's stem using harder rubber, so they can slightly bend in your canal, just like spinfit (but spinfit made sound character to be lighter and brighter overall), JVC spiral dots using same rubber to all parts
2. sedna earfit's rubber is slightly harder, made the fit nicer to your inner canal, but choose your correct size as too big size will give your inner canal too much force
3. sedna earfit's stem is longer, so for short nozzle iems, they're good, but for longer nozzle iems you need to consider more
4. sedna earfit don't have that spiral lined dots like in JVC spiral dots, and these dots actually make sound smoother overall, in trade off reducing bass by a little bit.

source : I own both and did A-B ing seda and spiral dots (and other eartips, including rare, imported ones. Im a stupid man than always buy eartips for no reason and in the end i just back to spiral dots mostly (with additional memory foam inside like my tutorial on few pages back in this thread). Hope this helps

actually the silicone of symbio isn't that good and comfort, and their wide bore is'nt as wide as spiral dots. easier way, try to put the orange memory foam into spiral dots, or try my method few pages back.

Jun 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #535 of 3,234
Nice collection! What would be your recommendation for leaning towards clear and detailed sound over the whole spectrum without sacrificing too much bass? :) Symbio, AET07, Sedna, … maybe? Which of those are your favourites for pairing with Andro and EX1000?
I need to do this with my tips instead of keeping them all in a bag. what a great idea

Jun 5, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #536 of 3,234
I know, that's why I'd suggest to get in touch with them and they might order them for you... No promises, but from my experiences they usually try their best. They're basically locals - Azla and mtmaudio...

Damn, they said they don't offer them for sale.

If anyone could help me buy the Azla tips it would be appreciated!

Jun 6, 2019 at 9:49 PM Post #539 of 3,234
Some items from Amazon Japan ship directly to the US, it'll tell you on the product page if you make an account and save your address
This is on the product page:

Get it as soon as Tue, Jun 11 - Fri, Jun 14 when you choose AmazonGlobal International Shipping (Priority) at checkout

I guess you have to make a new account with Amazon Japan.

Jun 6, 2019 at 10:12 PM Post #540 of 3,234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back