1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Best IEM Cowon j3

1. Dobrescu George
    so, i have an other thread here, with a similar question, so please don't kill me... 

i have to buy one or two iems for cowon j3, and i have the next options, for exacltly the same price, in my F**ng country....
    the price is 80-100$....
    and they are:

jvc-ha-fx-300-re
    audio-technica-ath-ck7

pioneer-se-clx60
    sennheiser CX870

thank youm and appreciate your help....

2. Dobrescu George
    anybody?.... at least, can anybody say to me how any of these iems go with psychedelic trance?

3. kingpintps
    what country are you from? $80-$100 is quite a decent budget and you can get some real nice IEMs for that kind of money. A lot of stores have international shipping so no reason for you to stick to locally available brands only.

You can start by looking here and then people can help you find online stores that would ship to your country:
    http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-140-iems-compared-meelectronics-cc51-sp51-added-02-03

4. proedros
    get for 125$ a pair of RE-252 from the FS thread

They kick ass and pair well with the J3 -listening to them as i type this.

5. Dobrescu George
    i just need some iems as replacement for the ones i have now, because they are great, at mids great at highs, no bass punch,,.... i mean i haved some pioneers wich used to hurt my ears, because of bass, and now i have some yamaha, that does no get bass at all.... 

after i will save more money, i will buy some real pro IEM....

btw, in my country monster turbines cooper are priced around 500$...

so when i will have the money, i will just buy from outside...

for now, i want ones that to save me from not hearing the complete spectrum... i mean with pioneers that i have, i cannot hear any mids.... and with yamaha any bas.... 
    just want ones that to stick with my all genere of muisc like:)....

6. Dobrescu George