Best Headphones?
Oct 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

black-hat

New Head-Fier
V-moda M100 vs Tritton Pro 5.1 Surround vs ATHM50 vs whatever else

Which one do you recommend? my budget is about $180. I need bassy but ultra pure song headphones for gaming and listening electronic music, currently have sony [size=x-small]XB700 but not happy with it, kind of too noisy and busy.[/size]

Thanks.

Oct 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #2 of 4
Only one review on the M100s right now, and some impressions. Maybe wait a while until things get cleared up? The M-80s right now are still quite popular, unless you're not okay with supraural phones. If that's not the case, HD25-1s are great for electronic. There's also the Custom Pro One, D2000, DT770 and HP700s. Are you using them at home? Do you need isolation, comfort, etc? 

Oct 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
I dont think supraural are good... Yeah i need them for home, yes i need isolation, pure song and bassy. DT770 seems nice...

If you're planning on getting the DT770, I suggest checking out the Custom One Pro. Just picked these up today from selling my HD-25. Love them already. BTW, you might get more results in the Headphones thread, even though there's going to be haters who say "post in the recommendations thread". Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back