Best headphones to go to bed with?
Jul 8, 2005 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

nsahoo

New Head-Fier
An unusual question!

What would be a good (cheap) headphone to wear when you are going to bed? you know for a little relaxation after a tiring day, before you fall asleep.

KSC-75 seems close, but, I am afraid that they will break easily. Some thing like a earbud would be nice, but, I guess they might be a little uncomfortable.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Jul 8, 2005 at 5:12 PM Post #6 of 47
Why go cheap in-ear for a bed headphone? I guess I can fall asleep with my head straight on my pillow, but I find my best listening is right before I go to sleep and first thing in the morning.

I've fallen asleep with music playing in the Qualia 010, and when you wake up, the music is a godlike, unworldly experience. Dunno if I can recommend it from a hearing protection perspective (I listen loud...)

But even prior to that, I really enjoyed the HD600 in this application. I've even slept with Pinky's RS-1 and PS-1 (gasp!)

Best regards,

-Jason

Jul 8, 2005 at 5:13 PM Post #7 of 47
The E4c's don't protrude too much but the UM2's and E5's look like they may be contoured moreso to the ear and therefore more comfortable in bed. I would assume that custom mold headphone like Sensaphonics would be the ultimate in comfort though.

Jul 8, 2005 at 5:19 PM Post #9 of 47
MJG beat me to the punch - I was going to say this - MS-1 optional.
MatrixMS1.jpg

Jul 8, 2005 at 6:01 PM Post #11 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha
I've even slept with Pinky's RS-1 and PS-1 (gasp!)

Best regards,

-Jason

Tisk! Tisk! Taking another man's headphones to bed is a big no no...
tongue.gif

Jul 8, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #12 of 47
I used to bed the ety er-6, til it left me for another man . . . now I sleep alone in silence.

(I sold it)

Jul 8, 2005 at 6:05 PM Post #13 of 47
blink.gif
you want to make love to headphones!!!

i slept with my er6i's on with no problem

Jul 8, 2005 at 6:08 PM Post #14 of 47
It doesn't matter what phones I go to bed with, I always wake up with a woody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back