Best headphones for under $60?
Nov 8, 2008 at 1:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

FaScO

New Head-Fier
Now, to start things off, I have listened to the Grado SR60 and SR80. They have great sound quality but they really sound dead to me. My Westone UM1s have way more bass than them. I listened to the Sennheiser HD202 Pro and they have great bass(sometimes overwhelming) but there is a sacrifice of quality with which I can live.

I am looking to buy headphones under $60, great deals & specials are welcome, I will be using them only at home since I have the UM1s for the subway. I would prefer them to be around the size of the HD202 Pro, may be closed or open.

Any suggestions? Links to the stores(USA&Canada) would be great, since I don't know where to find good prices.
Any ideas how are the Sennheiser EH series, are they better than HD202 Pro?

Nov 8, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #2 of 9
Nov 8, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #7 of 9
"Search" is your friend, here at Head-Fi. There have been hundreds of these threads.

Also, judging by some of the above answers, this does not belong in the "Full-Size" Headphone Forum.

-------------------------------------------------
Quote:

Exactly!!! Thank you for your time consuming research kydsid.

Nov 8, 2008 at 3:22 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"

Exactly!!! Thank you for your time consuming research kydsid.

Not a problem..two minutes, max. Google advance search is my friend.
atsmile.gif

Apr 14, 2009 at 10:28 AM Post #9 of 9
JVC HA-RX700... very popular phone, said by many to be better than RX900 (for music).

Looks like they are sold out everywhere right now at the moment. They are considered one of the best (if not the) under $60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back