Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
Apr 15, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #436 of 736
Quote:
YES. link??

Sony has  $100 credit on your Sony Card statement after your first purchase with the card.

Sony has promotions on the MDR-1R series on their site.
Sony MDR-1R $199
Sony MDR-1RBT $299

Please review the fine print.

I read into a bit more and it's not as simple as it seems. I was thinking of buying something small to get 100$ and then buying the MD1-Rs so basically it totals out to about 125$ ( or I assume...) but apparently you have to wait for months for the credit to be billed to your account and the card comes with monthly fees.

So sorry :frowning2: Sony does offer a 10% discount for students, and I might actually use that.

Apr 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #443 of 736
In all seriousness, get yourself a pair of JVC HA-S500's $60 from Japan. Amazing little headphones they will tide you over with "Something New" till Christmas... Then you can start all over again with the pick me a headphone fun. :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #446 of 736
Quote:
In all seriousness, get yourself a pair of JVC HA-S500's $60 from Japan. Amazing little headphones they will tide you over with "Something New" till Christmas... Then you can start all over again with the pick me a headphone fun.
biggrin.gif

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

With someone with "troll" on their name, I'm not sure if you're actually serious... or just trolling? Are they considered to be FOTM?

Apr 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #447 of 736
Quote:

With someone with "troll" on their name, I'm not sure if you're actually serious... or just trolling? Are they considered to be FOTM?

I mean you could have just googled that. Just like the OP could have just searched for some reviews instead of asking so many questions here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back