Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
Apr 14, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #376 of 736

Heitek

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Posts
352
Likes
10
Quote:
Since you aren't sure exactly how much bass you need, the COPs seem the best choice since you can adjust them to change the bass response. Amazon has them for $162 right now. If don't tear up the box or damage them, you could return them for $10 in shipping if you don't like them.

 
How much money will they refund me with?
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #377 of 736

Wintersxx866

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Posts
105
Likes
12
Quote:
 
How much money will they refund me with?

They would refund the whole entire purchase price :D Amazon is really good actually in the customer service department because they're based in Seattle... Seattle people rock... just saying lol  You will though get charged $10 after the full refund on the purchase price for the return shipping fee but you do have a 30 day window provided by amazon to try them out.  Please make sure also to purchase the headphones from the seller Amazon LLC or an amazon prime supported seller or else you might not get the full refund as asked because of third party.
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #378 of 736

Heitek

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Posts
352
Likes
10
Quote:
They would refund the whole entire purchase price :D Amazon is really good actually in the customer service department because they're based in Seattle... Seattle people rock... just saying lol  You will though get charged $10 after the full refund on the purchase price for the return shipping fee but you do have a 30 day window provided by amazon to try them out.  Please make sure also to purchase the headphones from the seller Amazon LLC or an amazon prime supported seller or else you might not get the full refund as asked because of third party.

 
http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-Custom-One-Pro-Black/dp/B008XEYT48/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1365983611&sr=1-1&keywords=beyerdynamic+custom+one+pro+case
 
If it says "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.", it means I can return it for the full refund, correct?
 
Also, where do I get the custom accessories for the headphone? Like, if I want to make it white or something.. ya know..
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #382 of 736

cel4145

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Posts
19,537
Likes
2,380
Location
grand rapids, mi
They would refund the whole entire purchase price :D Amazon is really good actually in the customer service department because they're based in Seattle... Seattle people rock... just saying lol  You will though get charged $10 after the full refund on the purchase price for the return shipping fee but you do have a 30 day window provided by amazon to try them out.  Please make sure also to purchase the headphones from the seller Amazon LLC or an amazon prime supported seller or else you might not get the full refund as asked because of third party.


Yep. I've done this a few times with headphones :D

Just avoid the 3rd party sellers that are not shipped by Amazon.
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #383 of 736

shuman0101

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Posts
143
Likes
13
Quote:
Beyerdynamic should have COP parts to make it look cool. I wanna now what you think once you get them.

 
Same here. This might just be what I'm looking for because of it's versatility( bass ports)
 
Also IIRC I've never actually seen a white COP up for sale... it's a shame cause they look freaking awesome in white. They look pretty nice in black as well tbh, way better than DT770s ( you DO NOT want to wear these outside.. lol)
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #384 of 736

Heitek

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Posts
352
Likes
10
Well, I currently have about $500 in my bank account. My mother honestly doesn't want me to spend $160 right now, and she'd rather buy them for Christmas.
 
Would I be happy if I got the Sony XB500's and use them up until Christmas?
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #386 of 736

Heitek

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Posts
352
Likes
10
Quote:
Tell her its your money and yout getting the COPs whether she likes it or not
very_evil_smiley.gif

 
Are you sure it's worth the f-ing $160?
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #388 of 736

Wintersxx866

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Posts
105
Likes
12
Actually a really good solution for you would to be not to buy headphones but to actually buy an amp...  You'd be surprised what the V Moda LP's can do when amped and EQed... Still not as detailed as one would like it to be but its a pretty dang good difference!  I recommend you get the either the Fiio 10 or E17 (go for the E17 its portable AND has onboard EQ).  Then when you get some really nice headphones on christmas or your birthday, you'll have a good amp to drive them to their desired potential! :)  Also avoid the Fiio E11 or E7 as they both only support 48 bit and when you get nice headphones the soundstage and body is just not there!
 
Apr 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #389 of 736

TrollDragon

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Posts
6,446
Likes
1,059
Location
Windsor, NS
Quote:
Well, I currently have about $500 in my bank account. My mother honestly doesn't want me to spend $160 right now, and she'd rather buy them for Christmas.
 
Would I be happy if I got the Sony XB500's and use them up until Christmas?


With $500 I'd forget about all the other ones listed and get yourself a pair of Ultrasone Pro 900's as these will be a better choice.
beerchug.gif

 
Apr 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #390 of 736

Heitek

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Posts
352
Likes
10
Quote:
Actually a really good solution for you would to be not to buy headphones but to actually buy an amp...  You'd be surprised what the V Moda LP's can do when amped and EQed... Still not as detailed as one would like it to be but its a pretty dang good difference!  I recommend you get the either the Fiio 10 or E17 (go for the E17 its portable AND has onboard EQ).  Then when you get some really nice headphones on christmas or your birthday, you'll have a good amp to drive them to their desired potential! :)  Also avoid the Fiio E11 or E7 as they both only support 48 bit and when you get nice headphones the soundstage and body is just not there!

 
So honestly, the V-MODA Crossfade LPs + FiiO E17 is better than just buying the COPs? Will the mids and highs get boosted, as well as the mid-bass?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top