Best headphone with BIGGEST bass, and containment of detail and clarity
May 18, 2022 at 7:06 AM Post #32 of 40
For movies and such go with a closedback for the sound isolation and bass impact. Absolutely cross out lcd's, trust me they dont have the bass youre looking for. I'd get the akg 371. Has what you're looking for and is under 200 bucks.

May 18, 2022 at 8:32 AM Post #33 of 40
The 1More Triple Driver Over Ear seems like a compelling headphone. Probably underrated. Not a lot of manufacturers are able to properly fit a multi-driver setup into a headphone.

If OP is looking for copious amounts of bass, there’s also the Nuraphone (which is predominantly wireless).
Yes, had those a few times and the Triple driver has more bass than most full sized headphones. The DT770 80ohm has a lot, so much I couldn't game with them as explosions drowned out gunshots. I got the triple driver for my neice, just because of her propensity to bounce in her chair during hip hop songs :)

May 18, 2022 at 6:52 PM Post #34 of 40
SoundSport Free looks like it has a great balanced frequency response. Sennheiser Momentum over-ear also has that full subwoofer-type bass (with the most impressive sub-bass I’ve heard in a headphone), not sure about Momentum TW. As far as TW I’m looking at trying AirPods Pro soon which I’m expecting to have an adequately punchy deep bass.

OP could probably purchase a wired pair of Momentum 2.0 or V-MODA M-100/M-100 Master and save quite a bit of money.
Plus one in the V-Modas M-100 also CFW1and 2. Fantastic sounding HP with only a slight EQ adjustment needed. Drum and Bass Timre are unbeatable.

May 19, 2022 at 2:08 PM Post #38 of 40
The Lcdi4 bangs freaking hard. That's if you eq them.

May 21, 2022 at 9:37 AM Post #40 of 40
I have the Ultrasone Signature Pro but im looking for the same quality but with more bass
This is what I found so far:

Sennheiser hd 650 open headphone (according to my friend it should have ALOT more bass then the Ultrasone 900 pro)
Sennheiser hd 800 serie (new series seem to be good, not sure on the bass)
Ultrasone 900 pro (according to some this is the bassiest headphone for closed headphones, but less detail then signature dj/pro)
Ultrasone DJ pro (Same quality as signature but with more added bass but less then 900 pro?)

Any suggestions in my search?
Might be out of left field, but have you heard about Hifiman's newest closed back? It is the economically priced HE-R9's. They are on sale right now for $369.99 (regular $599.00). I just bought a pair this morning. Reading lots of good things about them and at this price, I can afford to experiment.

The web site wouldn't give me the sale price last night, but they sent me a good link this morning:
https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/he-r9.html

Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back