Best Headphone/amp combo no price
Sep 27, 2002 at 11:44 PM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by Magicthyse
It's cuz he has a tin ear
very_evil_smiley.gif

Foolish child, you must hear MacDef's HD600's

I'll bet half of the DJ's who use V700's for listening to music only enjoy them because they are on E.

Are you just saying that the V700DJ's sound good because you spent so much money on them? Do you want to justify buying them?

I've heared these cans btw, and was not impressed. Sounded like the usual sony mass-market crap.

Sony has three shining moments when it comes to headphones:

R10
CD3000
CD1700

And the fact that the R10 is not an open headphone makes me suspicous as to wether or not it is just a tweaked out version of the CD3000 with nicer drivers. Any headphone designer that knows anything should knos that open designs always sound better.

Sep 28, 2002 at 12:26 AM Post #47 of 50
I don't think I've ever said the V700's sound good. Fun yes, good no. They also happen to be super-easy to drive and extremely suitable for portable use with mainly nu-metal, dance, and other stuff which you 'audiophiles' seem to hate, which is what I use'em for.

Despite my other kit, I still like the V700 for it's specific niche. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you go and put on a Bose Quietcomfort to drown out my musings.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Incidentally if you think the V700 sounds like other Sony crap, you need your ears examined. They're in an entirely different league of crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back