Best gaming mice
Jul 25, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #331 of 404
I'll be honest with everyone, if a mouse doesn't have the number of buttons G502 has and the free wheel thingy, I don't think I'd ever upograde

It is not only about how it looks, but also how fast I am while working with it, G502 has scroll tilt which means that I can quickly browse between my 100+ Chrome tabs without having to click, I also have close tab on a button, open new tab on a button, and reopen tab on a button. I can't think of a better mouse, unless it would have even more buttons lol

I am not a gamer tho, so if I was a mainly shooter gamer, I'd probably agree that there are other mice better than G502, but for productivity, this is freaking balls.

I also dislike some stuff about it, I have 3 of G502, all of them have a different click sound, and all of them peeled off the paint on the scroll wheel, so it is far from being ideal as far as those facts go.

Aug 14, 2018 at 6:51 PM Post #335 of 404
Any recommendations for a wireless gaming mouse coming from a Logitech G700? Don't like the looks of Logitech G902. I was set on the Roccat Leadr until I found out the dock is the Receiver. Terrible decision to nutter a Wireless mouse; makes no point in it at all.

Aug 25, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #337 of 404
Any recommendations for a wireless gaming mouse coming from a Logitech G700? Don't like the looks of Logitech G902. I was set on the Roccat Leadr until I found out the dock is the Receiver. Terrible decision to nutter a Wireless mouse; makes no point in it at all.

The new Logitech G Pro Wireless is supposed to be legendary. I've used the non-wireless version and loved it. The sensor and construction feels rock solid, and I'm sure it's the same with the wireless version. Plus, the functionality of it is awesome (magnetic side buttons to swap them in and out if you're left or right hand user!). Although it is a pretty penny at $130 or something like that.

Aug 29, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #338 of 404
I see votes for the various Logitech and Razer mice are dominating! I think my first real gaming mouse was the MX 510 followed by a Razer, probably the original DeathAdder but I forget. Since then I've always had a Corsair M60/65. Now I see gaming mice with 16,000 DPI... does anyone actually use that for gaming? I can't even see that being useful/usable on a 4k setup. I've not gamed properly for a few years following the slow, sad death of CSS (*sniff*) but have been revisiting single player titles that passed me by, such as the Witcher 3, and revisiting some of my favourites from the XBOX that have since been ported to the PC e.g. Mass Effect trilogy. Even now I rarely, if ever, go above 1,000 DPI. Who are you people using 16k DPI for gaming?! Show and explain yourselves!

Aug 29, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #339 of 404
The new Logitech G Pro Wireless is supposed to be legendary. I've used the non-wireless version and loved it. The sensor and construction feels rock solid, and I'm sure it's the same with the wireless version. Plus, the functionality of it is awesome (magnetic side buttons to swap them in and out if you're left or right hand user!). Although it is a pretty penny at $130 or something like that.

The G Pro does look nice. I also like the looks of the 703 in white more though; just wish it had the two buttons on both sides like the G Pro does. I think I might go for one of them.

Nov 11, 2018 at 9:24 PM Post #341 of 404
The G Pro does look nice. I also like the looks of the 703 in white more though; just wish it had the two buttons on both sides like the G Pro does. I think I might go for one of them.

I got it at PAX in Seattle a few months back. I don’t regret it. Not sure I need all that technology under the hood though as I’m old and have poor reflexes. It’s also pretty small and I have large hands. I’ve ended up with a finger tip grip. All that said, I love how light it is and the way it feels in my hand. I wish the thumb buttons were a bit more accessible though.

Nov 12, 2018 at 5:27 AM Post #342 of 404
Today I should be getting my Nixeus Revel Fit (MX518 shape clone with different material and Pmw 3360 sensor and that is slightly bit lighter 99g), very keen.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 9:58 AM Post #343 of 404
I got it at PAX in Seattle a few months back. I don’t regret it. Not sure I need all that technology under the hood though as I’m old and have poor reflexes. It’s also pretty small and I have large hands. I’ve ended up with a finger tip grip. All that said, I love how light it is and the way it feels in my hand. I wish the thumb buttons were a bit more accessible though.

Question for you then, can you run both sets of the side buttons at the same time? I need at least 3x buttons on the side, I prefer all on the left side but the I can work with the right side for the non-critical functions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back