Best gaming mice
May 29, 2018 at 7:26 PM Post #317 of 404
most pros, use whatever their sponsors tell them to, and send them for free. they dont use them because they are the best... but i do love logitech. sadly my G900 i got back in january, the scroll wheel lock button broke on it.. so i ordered a Zowie EC2-A to give it a go.. wow its really a nice mouse. will be sticking with this for awhile i'm sure. but miss my wireless G900 already :frowning2:

May 30, 2018 at 7:06 AM Post #318 of 404
most pros, use whatever their sponsors tell them to, and send them for free. they dont use them because they are the best... but i do love logitech. sadly my G900 i got back in january, the scroll wheel lock button broke on it.. so i ordered a Zowie EC2-A to give it a go.. wow its really a nice mouse. will be sticking with this for awhile i'm sure. but miss my wireless G900 already :frowning2:
Why not send to warranty for fix. I still have Zowie, but i dont like it... Swaety as ***, Cable tangle so much and clicks are bad. None of these problems with my G903. It scream quality, but 903 have improved click for longer life in comparison to g900. Ofc if u like have a good use!

May 30, 2018 at 6:58 PM Post #319 of 404
Why not send to warranty for fix. I still have Zowie, but i dont like it... Swaety as ***, Cable tangle so much and clicks are bad. None of these problems with my G903. It scream quality, but 903 have improved click for longer life in comparison to g900. Ofc if u like have a good use!

I'm gonna use the G900 on my latop, and i plan on getting a G903 probably next month or so. The Zowies not too bad, i keep my place really cool, so the sweats not a problem.. agree the the cord.. but after using the G900.. any cord sucks :D

as for the warranty.. i've always used Logitech mice, and have never, nor would ever expect to have this issue, so i didnt register it when i bought it. so they wouldnt help me. its all good.. i'll get my money worth out of it. biggest pisser about it is, theres no place on the mouse to store the receiver which is just stupid IMO to omit on a wireless gaming mouse lol.

cheers

May 30, 2018 at 7:16 PM Post #320 of 404
Zowie FK2 has been my favorite mouse for quite a while. Got one when they were first released. Currently using the white version. I tried a lot of mice before settling on the FK2, unfortunately. Hoping they release a version with a newer sensor eventually, but I’m also fine with it as is.

For FFXIV I use a Corsair Scimitar. It’s been fine for over 2 years unlike my Nagas that would break every 1-6 months. Definitely my favorite MMO style mouse, but I hope to not be using it for much longer. I play the game a lot less these days.

May 31, 2018 at 3:48 AM Post #321 of 404
Zowie FK2 has been my favorite mouse for quite a while. Got one when they were first released. Currently using the white version. I tried a lot of mice before settling on the FK2, unfortunately. Hoping they release a version with a newer sensor eventually, but I’m also fine with it as is.

For FFXIV I use a Corsair Scimitar. It’s been fine for over 2 years unlike my Nagas that would break every 1-6 months. Definitely my favorite MMO style mouse, but I hope to not be using it for much longer. I play the game a lot less these days.

I'm good with this mouse for now.. i usually change mice every couple of years (they dont make them easy to detail clean so i just toss em and buy a new one lol) i've been really impressed with this mouse overall,
and your spot on about naga lol, i've personally driven friends around town on more than one occasion looking for a NAGA in stock because they cant wait for shipping :D

cheers

Jun 4, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #322 of 404
The Logitech G Pro is hands down the best mouse I've ever used. This is coming from someone who used MX518's for over 8 years...never thought i'd go for a "non-ergo" mouse again, but man the G Pro just feels right. You can get them brand new for around $40 on amazon now which makes it a huge bargain. It's light, super responsive clicks, fits perfect in my hand and has their best optic system (PMW3360). If you want something more similar to the feel of the MX518, look at the Logitech G502/402, or the Roccat Kone Pure.

Jun 4, 2018 at 1:38 PM Post #323 of 404
The Logitech G Pro is hands down the best mouse I've ever used. This is coming from someone who used MX518's for over 8 years...never thought i'd go for a "non-ergo" mouse again, but man the G Pro just feels right. You can get them brand new for around $40 on amazon now which makes it a huge bargain. It's light, super responsive clicks, fits perfect in my hand and has their best optic system (PMW3360). If you want something more similar to the feel of the MX518, look at the Logitech G502/402, or the Roccat Kone Pure.
On the other hand I hated the way the G Pro feels. I like the weight, but the shape feels awful to me (especially when lifting), and the clicks are borderline TOO light. I really wanted to love it. Great value for anyone that enjoys the shape.

Something like a lighter, smaller, wired G900 would interest me. Might be enough to unseat the FK2 from the top of my list.

Jun 4, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #324 of 404
On the other hand I hated the way the G Pro feels. I like the weight, but the shape feels awful to me (especially when lifting), and the clicks are borderline TOO light. I really wanted to love it. Great value for anyone that enjoys the shape.

Something like a lighter, smaller, wired G900 would interest me. Might be enough to unseat the FK2 from the top of my list.

Completely fair argument. For so long i felt that anything non-ergo just felt wrong in my hands - i've probably passed up some really good hardware in that time due to my own stubbornness. It took me a solid week of using the G Pro but then i started to adapt. It's definitely best (if you can) to go to your local Best Buy (or whatever you have around you) and test the display mice in your hands. Definitely go with whatever feels best to you - but don't be afraid to try new things. Luckily, the market is so flooded with hardware right now, you can score good deals/sales almost monthly on different devices just because of the amount of competition out there.

Jun 6, 2018 at 5:15 PM Post #325 of 404
so i managed to fix my G900 myself, i opened the mouse and poked at it with a paper clip the switch reset itself and all is good now.

problem is.. i used that BenQ EC2A enough that i no longer want my G900 lol...so if anyone wants it for a good price hit me with a DM lol, i'm sticking with my zowie mouse :D

Jul 24, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #330 of 404
Ive been using a mionix naos 7000 for over 4 years now. The left button is getting worn out abit but the feel of the mouse is outstanding. Recommended for people with bigger hands and if you like a more shaped mouse where there is a natural grooved out position for the fingers. There are weights that you can take out to make it light or heavy depending on taste. The one downside is the halfbuggy software but once the mouse is configured that can be uninstalled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back