Best gaming mice
Aug 1, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #31 of 404
I use the G9X with no grip, prefer to have the mouse in the fingers, not using the palm, and it was about the only current one small enough to do that. Loved the old Razer Copperhead, but I have had durability issues with most Razer products I have tried since.

Aug 1, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #32 of 404
Agreed on Razer durability issues. Enjoyed two Copperheads, but both died. Had the Deathadder for a while but saw no significant improvement over the Copperhead, which led me to look to other companies (and I'm glad I did).

Aug 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #34 of 404
Logitech G400
Razer Deathadder

I used the Deathadder for over a year. Very good mouse but I found it a little too wide for my tastes. Right button started to feel loose after a while.

Recently switched to the G400. Loving it. So light and very precise. It's true that the mouse wheel feels a bit cheap but it's a minor issue.

Aug 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #39 of 404
I used a Razer Deathadder, but it only worked for about one year before it died. Though it is a good gaming mouse I was very disappointed about its durability, like others said before. Now I'm using a Logitech G400. Works perfectly for me. Nice looking mouse for about half the money of a Razer.

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #40 of 404
If you want to get the best tracking and accuracy for gaming purposes, you should get a mouse with an optical sensor. All these mice with "gaming lasers" aren't as good as a nice optical mouse.

I was using the Logitech G9X for a while and then tried the G400 which has a optical sensor but I didn't quite like the shape.

Just the other day I got a Zowie FK optical mouse and it is amazing. Great tracking and accuracy with a great shape that suits my hand nicely.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #41 of 404
That's only true if you don't have a proper mouse pad. If you like gaming just on the surface of your desk, then yes get optical.

Aug 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #43 of 404
I don't use a mouse marketed towards gaming. I use a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.1 Mouse. It's really lightweight. The formfactor fits my hand nicely. I don't use a mousepad. I play directly on my desk. I find it precise and accurate. I used to have a G500 but it was heavy in my hands even without all the weights and the shape is awkward to me giving my hand cramps.

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #45 of 404
I went and got the deathadder 2013, I am thinking I may have preferred the copperhead over it. This is much larger and I feel like it moves with hardly any movement.

Reduce the sensitivity. I preferred the copperhead FWIW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back