Best Flash game EVER!
Dec 14, 2002 at 8:02 PM Post #2 of 33
http://www.madblast.com/funflash/swf/mj_baby_drop_2.swf

That's not bad, but it doesn't offer the raw human drama of this one.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2002 at 8:09 PM Post #3 of 33
Heh. Amusing, but I'm not seeing the replay value of that one. Now, go try playing Hacky-Sack w/ the Jesus character. Hilarious animations!

Dec 14, 2002 at 9:50 PM Post #4 of 33
lol, both of these games are really funny...

I am not too hot with the MJ one though, can only make it to be an average parent... things hot up a little too much for me at the end
frown.gif

Jesus is cool though, as is Donatello
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2002 at 7:55 AM Post #11 of 33
This game pisses me off and makes me waste my time.

I LOVE IT
very_evil_smiley.gif

High score: 1360

(BTW, there must be some cheaters out there... um.. scores of 99999999 or whatever?)

Dec 15, 2002 at 8:02 AM Post #13 of 33
Dec 15, 2002 at 9:01 AM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
must. . . break . . . 1200!

For all of you out there, here's a hint. To get the high scores, the angels don't really matter. . .

The best launch I can get is 610...

So surely the angels do matter, cos they're how you get extra score??

Or... does the ball really go up into the thousands on a really good launch??

Dec 15, 2002 at 9:11 AM Post #15 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
The best launch I can get is 610...

So surely the angels do matter, cos they're how you get extra score??

Or... does the ball really go up into the thousands on a really good launch??

Yea, best launch I've had went all the way up to 1100. But I don't think it goes much further beyond that. Angels DO matter beyond that, I believe. My score of 1360 I had like a 900 launch and 460 angels. For super launches, make sure you uppercut when the ball is on the "up" part of a bounce. Keep doing it consecutively and you'll rocket that baby up there.

I find the most important aspect to remember is that you get one 'free' bounce after hitting an angel. You're ball status meter will flash when you have used your safety bounce. So... if you have your safety bounce intact, you can concentrate on the angel and then let the ball bounce before you need to save the ball again.

Who is your favorite character? I like kool-aid guy, but i find hockey-guy to be the best (for pure, brute strength to launch that sucker high).

[lordy... i've played this game too much...]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back