Best Earbuds under $50
Sep 16, 2013 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Erick3150

New Head-Fier
Hello
I'm looking for some good quality ear-buds under $50. Ive been looking around but just cant find the right ones. It can be a little over $50 just not too much. I don't want any of beats crap or those skullcandy toys.
Thanks

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #5 of 11
Erick

I have neer heard those Klipsch but I hve read some really good things about them What type of music do you like to listen too?

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #7 of 11
Alternatively, you can put your faith in the reviews and go with their suggestions. |joker| has got a pretty impressive thread with 295 IEM reviewed. It could serve as a good start point to find one that you like..

Jan 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #11 of 11
I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I've got a $12 pair of JLabs J2 in-ear headphones and I think they ROCK!   Obviously they're nowhere near "audiophile" quality, but they're decent earbuds and produced better bass than anything else I've tried under $50. Honestly, considering the price, they sound fantastic.  If heavy bass isnt a requirement to you, try the MEElectronics A151. 

However, if you're willing spend a bit more than $50, I've listen through a pair of Thinksound TS02 and they were the BEST sounding earbuds I've ever tried. All the clarity of the A151's with better bass response.  They can be had for around $80 and they're worth EVERY PENNY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back