Best closed bass cans for ~ 300 bucks
Mar 4, 2020 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Deolum

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello i'm looking for over ear closed headphones with a lot of bass for electronic music. My source is chord mojo. I prefer a brand which is widely available in europe and not an exotic one since i wanna have the opportunity to test it and send it back if i don't like it. My main earphones are grado gs1000e which are delicious with classical music but lack bass with electronics. So i wanna have a really hard hitting headphone exclusively for electronic music but should be comfortable too. I have the dt770 here which i generally like but the sonic difference to the grados is too much so i look a league higher. At the moment i consider the dt1770s. Any other thoughts?

Mar 4, 2020 at 5:52 PM Post #2 of 3
/you might consider a ZMF Blackwood...crazy sub bass,and its bass quantity/quality is adjustable with plugs. Probably have to buy used tho as theyre above your price point.

You can also look into SZ2000,though theyre getting hard to find. I hated them personally but they have bass for days.

Mar 4, 2020 at 7:08 PM Post #3 of 3
You might check out the Marshall headphones but not sure which genre of music you listen and what your preferences/needs are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back