Best CIEM for $2000 and Under
Oct 15, 2016 at 7:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

ytsu12

New Head-Fier
What is currently the best CIEM I can get for $2000 and under? I am currently looking at the, Noble K10, UM Meastro, 1964 a12/a10, or the JH Audio Roxanne/ 16v2 Pro.

What do you guys recommend that has the best sound, fit, and build, for this price?

Oct 15, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #2 of 15
  What is currently the best CIEM I can get for $2000 and under? I am currently looking at the, Noble K10, UM Meastro, 1964 a12/a10, or the JH Audio Roxanne/ 16v2 Pro.

What do you guys recommend that has the best sound, fit, and build, for this price?

There isn't a "best". Its all pretty biased. That being said, i'd add the Empire Ears Zeus to that list. As for fit...its a custom so they should all have a perfect fit/seal. Choose a CIEM that matches your sound preference. That's the only way you'll be truly happy LOL

Oct 15, 2016 at 10:54 PM Post #6 of 15
I've found the 64Audio U12 with the ADEL B1 Module to suit my tastes better than anything else I've heard.

Also, the Rhapsodio Solar is a direct competitor to the Noble K10, and a number of Head-Fi members sold their Kaisers after getting the Solar. I haven't heard the K10, but my Solar CIEM is spectacular.

Oct 15, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #7 of 15
I've found the 64Audio U12 with the ADEL B1 Module to suit my tastes better than anything else I've heard.

Also, the Rhapsodio Solar is a direct competitor to the Noble K10, and a number of Head-Fi members sold their Kaisers after getting the Solar. I haven't heard the K10, but my Solar CIEM is spectacular.

how can you sell a costum made earphone?  
confused_face_2.gif

Oct 15, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #8 of 15
  how can you sell a costum made earphone?  
confused_face_2.gif

There are services that will take someone else custom, break it apart, and make a new set for you. Its called a remold service.

I would also throw in the Westone es60. Its a pretty spectacular ciem in that price range.

Oct 15, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #9 of 15

Thanks, never heard of the Solar CIEM, just looked em up, they dont have as many options for customization but seem great! Haha only makes my decision harder with so many options!

Oct 15, 2016 at 11:08 PM Post #10 of 15
  Thanks, never heard of the Solar CIEM, just looked em up, they dont have as many options for customization but seem great! Haha only makes my decision harder with so many options!

Like I said, its important for you to identify what sort of sound signature you love. Obviously, the best way to figure out which one of these IEMs is for you would be to demo them all but seeing how thats incredibly unlikely, I would highly suggest you find out what kind of sound signature you prefer and then proceed to narrow down the list by removing any of the IEMs that don't fit the sig. you prefer 
biggrin.gif
 GOOD LUCK WITH THE SEARCH! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 15, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #11 of 15

Rhapsodio will work with you to design something special. Those options are just a starting point.

I gave them this mock-up, based on previous pieces they made.

And This what they built for me.

Oct 15, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #12 of 15

Like I said, its important for you to identify what sort of sound signature you love. Obviously, the best way to figure out which one of these IEMs is for you would be to demo them all but seeing how thats incredibly unlikely, I would highly suggest you find out what kind of sound signature you prefer and then proceed to narrow down the list by removing any of the IEMs that don't fit the sig. you prefer 
biggrin.gif
 GOOD LUCK WITH THE SEARCH! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks! I dont know of any where in my area to demo the IEMS, so I am basicly going in blind or off of a review. However thanks alot for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back