Best choices for 50€ (70$)
post-7052012
Post #1 of 2

Kadano

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
The Brainwavz M2 has finally given me the audio addiction. Not sure if I should give in and advance to the next iem class,but I guess my purse won't hold well against my ears' desire. I am looking for earphones that have a similar sound as M2, but more detail and soundstage. At lower volumes, the PCE of Meizu M6TS clearly "improves" the sound to me when put to level 3. When I turn it off, M2 sound slightly muffled and soundstage-lacking; however, it also unfortunately introduced some amount of hiss and turned the sound of specific tracks/volumes too sharp. 
I'm looking for earphones that feature similar improvements like Meizu's PCE, but without the disadvantages. 

I'm listing all great choices at this price point I know of. I greatly appreciate all comparisons between these earphones and recommendations of others I don't know yet.
1) Brainwavz M3 – 70$ – balanced but slightly warm, supposedly just what I prefer; great build quality. I'm leaning towards this one.
2) Head-Direct RE0 – 80$
3) Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 – ~90€; definitely too expensive if I can't find a much cheaper offer
4) Fischer Audio Silver Bullet / Eterna – under 60$
5) Sunrise Xscape – 80$
6) Hippo Shroom-EB – 60$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)