Best cgi I have ever seen: World of Warcraft intro cinematic trailer
Nov 6, 2004 at 12:54 PM Post #2 of 12
Very nice indeed. Blizzard has always had top quality CGI in their games. I remember watching Diablo II cinematics in awe.

Nov 6, 2004 at 2:30 PM Post #3 of 12
that's insane when's it coming out?

Nov 6, 2004 at 3:02 PM Post #4 of 12
Holy crap. That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I thought Blizzard's movies in Warcraft 3 TFT were amazing? These are 10 times more incredible. Man........

Nov 6, 2004 at 6:05 PM Post #6 of 12
The download is very slow here so I surfed their website.

hmmm.... http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/conte...-winners.shtml

some people take this really seriously
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2004 at 3:56 AM Post #8 of 12
lan:
oh man,

without being mean, i think all those people really should be comitted, what a bunch of freaks! ; )

This reminds me of this dood that like walked up to me and my friends while we were talking about games, he just walked over and like flipped out about them saying they didnt like FPS games, and started like bugging and saying what clans were, or something.

Then walked away like talking to himself. Strange stuff.

Nov 7, 2004 at 4:27 AM Post #9 of 12
Some video games are a bit more social that headphoning. I'd say we're pretty weird in our own ways. I can't believe Warcraft is 10 years old. The graphics keep getting better and better though
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 7, 2004 at 7:34 AM Post #10 of 12
Pretty awesome, but nothing beats the uber-coolness that is the Onimusha 3 opening animation.
wink.gif

Nov 7, 2004 at 7:55 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrie
Pretty awesome, but nothing beats the uber-coolness that is the Onimusha 3 opening animation.
wink.gif

agreed - get it on www.fileplanet.com

another honourable mention would definitely have to be Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001). plotwise, the movie may have sucked, but aki ross! oh, aki ross!
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2004 at 2:34 PM Post #12 of 12
gosh. just watched it again, only this time in the dark, with headphones.

hair-raising. awe-inspiring. jaw-dropping. these were what came to mind immediately.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back