CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 9, 2020 at 8:32 AM Post #22,547 of 31,831
I got electrical shocks from time to time from using ****. Do you have this problem from **** Pro?

**** Pro only shocks you with their sounds, not literally shocks you literally like old ****. I also got electroshocked by old ****

Jan 9, 2020 at 8:35 AM Post #22,548 of 31,831
I would like a comparison of AS10 and BA5 if anybody had those 2.

BA5 have more better bass presentation with speed and texture, even though BA5 lack of sub bass. AS10 more prominent in mid bass, and too overwhelming to me. AS10 sounded rough and harsher overall than BA5, high mids more prominent with AS10.
Separation and imaging is way better in BA5, and they are sounded more crisp, with treble extension but overall still smoother than AS10.
Fit also bettet with BA5 to me.
For me BA5 is clear winner without doubt.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 9:49 AM Post #22,550 of 31,831
Now i have to put BA5 on my list. Can you tell if the sound signature is the same?

Same with what? KZ AS10? Nope, AS10 is more v shaped with high mid emphasize while TRN BA5 is more mid forward signature with bright extensions on trebles while balanced by warmness of lower mids, they can be better if they have great sub bass actually. Separation and soundstage i can say very very good for this price range

Jan 9, 2020 at 10:10 AM Post #22,551 of 31,831
Got my Jade Audio EA3. First impressions, sharp highs, average timbre, sibilant and lacking some weight. Good for the price I guess and all in all not too bad, but having them A/B'd against similarly priced IEMs like Crescent, E3000, Sora Light and BLON 03 I wouldn't pick them over any of those.
Hey why are you mentioning all of my collection, I have all of those lol

Jan 9, 2020 at 11:23 AM Post #22,552 of 31,831
So I just got the DT6Pro....and tend to prefer the good old **** even if upper treble is a little hotter....imaging and soundstage feel from another league with ****.

Did DT6Pro improve with burn in?

Not bad, but not what I expect. Vocal are slightly more fowards and thicker, wich lean to less smooth (recessed) upper mids than **** but stole some airyness in treble.

I just miss my panaramic holographic soundstage....sigh.

Jan 9, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #22,553 of 31,831
BA5 have more better bass presentation with speed and texture, even though BA5 lack of sub bass. AS10 more prominent in mid bass, and too overwhelming to me. AS10 sounded rough and harsher overall than BA5, high mids more prominent with AS10.
Separation and imaging is way better in BA5, and they are sounded more crisp, with treble extension but overall still smoother than AS10.
Fit also bettet with BA5 to me.
For me BA5 is clear winner without doubt.

Well damn. You just saved me like 25 bucks. Haha. Thanks. BA5 is very nice for me with bass light genres and female vocals. I am quite satisfied.

Jan 9, 2020 at 12:39 PM Post #22,554 of 31,831
I hate this hobby lol. Darn chi-fi IEMs and their ridiculous low prices!!! I tried my damndest for the longest to resist em and stick with my headphones. I didn't wanna go down this IEM wormhole.

And like a fool, months back I sold a ton of my cans off to purchase some more expensive cans.Then as I waited, I bought a ton of cheap,very very good quality IEMs in a three month period...and now I'm screwed. I have a full blown addiction now..all I have are driams of my next pair of in-ears lol.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 12:53 PM Post #22,555 of 31,831
I hate this hobby lol. Darn chi-fi IEMs and their ridiculous low prices!!! I tried my damndest for the longest to resist em and stick with my headphones. I didn't wanna go down this IEM wormhole.

And like a fool, months back I sold a ton of my cans off to purchase some more expensive cans.Then as I waited, I bought a ton of cheap,very very good quality IEMs in a three month period...and now I'm screwed. I have a full blown addiction now..all I have are driams of my next pair of in-ears lol.
That's the trouble. There are so many Oppotys!

Jan 9, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #22,556 of 31,831
Its so sad to see very few comment about trn ba5 in last 100 pages, i really interested to it between cca c12, ordered blon. Also interest in to t4 but I have already t2 so that won't be better upgrade to me

Looking for a pair below 80$ neither v shaped nor bass head level such as v90, zsx, hibiscus, a6mini
And tfz t2
Edit : confused about **** pro too

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #22,557 of 31,831
Its so sad to see very few comment about trn ba5 in last 100 pages, i really interested to it between cca c12, ordered blon. Also interest in to t4 but I have already t2 so that won't be better upgrade to me

Looking for a pair below 80$ neither v shaped nor bass head level such as v90, zsx, hibiscus, a6mini
And tfz t2
Edit : confused about **** pro too

Most BA5 comments are in the TRN thread.

Jan 9, 2020 at 3:40 PM Post #22,559 of 31,831
Yeah I read all of it after ba5 release still not sure and not enough reviews/comments about it

It’s not as popular as the Blon, so I wouldn’t expect 1,000 pages of comments. But, I’ve seen lots of comments about it; certainly more than enough to make a decision one way or the other (at least for me).

Did you have some specific BA5 information you’re interested in?

Jan 9, 2020 at 3:42 PM Post #22,560 of 31,831
It’s not as popular as the Blon, so I wouldn’t expect 1,000 pages of comments. But, I’ve seen lots of comments about it; certainly more than enough to make a decision one way or the other (at least for me).

Did you have some specific BA5 information you’re interested in?

Yeah, For soundstage, sibilance, good seperation for fit to rock genres(hard, progressive)maybe old school metal(thrash, progressive and technical death metal
Im drummer for 8years Looking for analytical sound to seperate enough sound without too hot treble region

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back