1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Best budget in ear headphones

1. jamiek123
    Hi,
    I am looking for earphones with good bass that i can feel and overall good sound quality i have a budget of aprox 50$ 
    i have been looking at 
    maxell metallics
    soundmagic e10
    meelectronics m6, m9

i currently use panasonic htf 600 headphones which i find great how would the above compare to the htf 600s

Any advice would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Jamie

2. TwinQY
    Have you read this? Multi-IEM Review - 257 IEMs compared (HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2 added 10/10/12)

Maybe consider the VSonics (GRo06, GR02 Bass, GR04) around that price range. The new dual-driver dynamic Brainwavz R1s are worth looking at, they have a special introductory price right now, although not a lot of reviews around right now. I also happened to like my M2s a lot at this price range.

3. torro32
    which one would you recommend for about 10$. I need ones that are comfortable, have clear midrange and sensitivity.

4. bcd127
    I would reccomend a pair of Soudmagic E10s. I own a pair and love them to deal. I personally think that they are the absolute best bang for your buck. They have a great bass response.