CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 22, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #14,416 of 31,831
Yea I think Im going to be all over Semkarch CNT1, BQEYZ BQ3, and banned **** in a couple hours. Banned DT8 wants me too. The grey looks so good(I hear good things about it too) and im kind of a banned hoar. :) I will probably wait on it for awhile though. Wife is having issues with this hobby, and I cant really argue against her reasoning. Also I am struggling with the thought of cheating on ZSN with new playthings.

Hmmm, I spent a lot of time over the course of a few weeks with one of the IEMs in that list, and I can honestly say that the ZSN leaves it in the dust. Especially given the fact that it costs 3xs the ZSN.

I have been wanting to hear the BQ3 though, and see exactly how similar it is to the K2.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #14,420 of 31,831
Reading through a few posts & it seems audiobudget.com picks aren't highly regarded here.
His top picks themselves are pretty good actually. Both T2s (Tin Audio and Einsear) are well regarded here, V80 and BQEYZes are usually included in recommendations here. QT2 is usually avoided here because it's from a banned brand / seller.

I think it's more like every review: take his reviews as a grain of salt.

Nov 22, 2018 at 11:29 PM Post #14,422 of 31,831
The EZ D4 bass is different than many of my IEMs, its hard to describe, it has this texture or growl in the midbass region I think. Midrange is nice, treble a bit grainy moanybe because of the peaks around 6kHz, but it was $8.I agree stock tips are flimsy. I don't have a ton of time on them though. Thought I would measure raw some that are new that I picked up during 11.11.

Nicehck M6 (dmg variant perhaps...) It looks similar to @crinacle's graphs, but with a few clicks more bass... NOTE: my mic is not calibrated and my coupler is a piece of tubing, so this is all I can offer. Most reviews described the DMG as bassy, so the M6 fits that decription as well. I am not buying a DMG to compare directly. I don't know why but I wasn't expecting this to be THAT bassy. At higher volumes it could be too much unless you plan on using it in a noisy environment, at low volumes it is nice to have the boost.
Nicehck M6 L-R.png
EZaudio D4

EZaudio D4.png
DT#..$20ish...
**** ****.png

Nicehck EP10 Fukubukuro
Nicehck EP10.png

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2018 at 2:51 AM Post #14,423 of 31,831
I only have the T2 so I won't make any recommendation. If you haven't, you can look at Igor's site (audiobudget) to get a general idea about how those two compare.
I have read the review on both on audiobudget, he gave both such a good rating that I don't know which one to choose. I will probaly go with tin audio t2 since one user over here told me he prefers Tin Audio T2 over lker i8. Thank you!

Nov 23, 2018 at 9:26 AM Post #14,425 of 31,831
Semkarch CNT1, BQEYZ BQ3 are ordered. Decided against ****, even though its only $20. I already have backup ZSN and Nicehck e10 coming today or tomorrow, VUNBUD which I ordered last week, and now these 2. That's 5 effing things ordered LOL. I am so dead.

I feel like a hardcore junkie, telling my wife, that's it for awhile. No more, I promise! I swear I wont order anymore.

Then goes and orders 5 more...

Nov 23, 2018 at 9:45 AM Post #14,426 of 31,831
I feel like a hardcore junkie, telling my wife, that's it for awhile. No more, I promise! I swear I wont order anymore.

I've said that sentence.... and then do the same thing.

(good thing it was me who received the BTR3 package when it arrived today)

Nov 23, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #14,428 of 31,831
Semkarch CNT1, BQEYZ BQ3 are ordered. Decided against ****, even though its only $20. I already have backup ZSN and Nicehck e10 coming today or tomorrow, VUNBUD which I ordered last week, and now these 2. That's 5 effing things ordered LOL. I am so dead.

Could have sold you my CNT1 and saved you money(and get them quicker). Already removed the horrible memory wire that doesn't stay and opens itself towards straight(only real negative of the earphones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back