Best Bluetooth speakers for my laptop?

Discussion in 'Computer Audio' started by Random4004, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Random4004
    So far i've found these Edifier Luna E235, Audioengine HD3 never had a bluetooth speakers before they got quite the range 20 meters or so what exactly is preventing others from well hijacking them i have read numerous post about people being woken at random times to fullblast on bluetooth speakers... there seem to me no way to change the pin in either user manual.. or even hide the device once paired

Edifier Luna E235

Audioengine HD3
    anyways those two are the ones i found are there any in the same price class or lower that you would recommend over any of these and if these are good which one would be best?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. Rezan Ferdous
    The JBL Flip 3 ultra-compact speaker with a 3000 mAh rechargeable battery wins the contest of the best Bluetooth speaker for laptop or anything. Its durable splashproof fabric and amazing sound quality with powerful bass, along with the JBL connect technology that can wirelessly link multiple JBL Connect+-enabled speakers together are the features that make this speaker one of the best one on the market.

here is a crazy in-depth review of 10 best Bluetooth speakers http://10hightech.com/best-bluetooth-speakers/

3. m-i-c-k-e-y
    Bose Revolve+ ? It has this huge 360° sound and it's portable.

Minirigs MRBT 2 and Vifa Oslo are very nice too.

Bose Soundtouch 10 is both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capable.

4. jcn3
    do you require the bluetooth capability? both options allow for digital inputs (usb for ae and optical for edifier) which would sound better and allow streaming of hi res audio.