Best bass earbuds?
Feb 21, 2014 at 7:45 PM Post #62 of 140
People say the mixers are super uncomfortable. And they're on ear right? I want over the ear. On ears aren't my personal preference.

And yeah, I hear the MG7's are pretty good. Those will probably be the next ones I try if I return the v-MODA's.

Feb 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #63 of 140
I just looked up the MG7's. The review says this:

"However, the Balanced Armature design also has a large drawback: since it does not require external air to work its best, it lacks a convincing low-end response (bass response)"

Feb 21, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #64 of 140
I just looked up the MG7's. The review says this:

"However, the Balanced Armature design also has a large drawback: since it does not require external air to work its best, it lacks a convincing low-end response (bass response)"

That person is out of their ******* mind. I have a pair and the bass is just stupid powerful on them AS LONG AS you remember to insert them upside down (sport fit). Of all the headphones I've owned they're still the heaviest on the bass end. 

Feb 21, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #65 of 140
Have you tried the JVC HA-FX101's before? They're only $20, so you really can't go wrong.

Also, I'm kind of curious about what you think about the Sennheiser IE8's. Did they really have enough bass to satisfy you?

Feb 21, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #71 of 140
  I am beginning to think that you are just trolling.

I just noticed his avatar is a picture of the UE 18 Pro. Pretty sure a guy who thinks the Urbeats are the bee's knees wouldn't have that. 

Troll confirmed.

Feb 21, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #73 of 140

I just noticed his avatar is a picture of the UE 18 Pro. Pretty sure a guy who thinks the Urbeats are the bee's knees wouldn't have that. 

Troll confirmed.

Lol come on, that's kind of pushing it. It's a default avatar, and like he said he does like IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back