BEST VALUE ''around 100-300$'' CHIFI & NEWCOMERS IEM with REFERENCE List (no BIG brands here)
Jan 9, 2019 at 10:30 PM Post #46 of 592
Well, i'm not a fan of Bad guy Good audio video but he still make me curious about the TANSIO MIRAI HEPTAGRAM because it use 3 KNOWLES BA and must of all have a switch with....7 choice of soundsignature! What! This kind of IEM sure is rare in sub 200$ price range so I wonder: anyone listen to them here???

https://www.linsoul.com/product-pag...I6js8oKayky5vsAE1dm6YUeHYdWhueheSUoPiQCPvWQlM

I'm curious about frequencies switch because im not a big fan of changeable nozzle: first it do not change alot the sound and second I loose them all one day or another.

(Still, I ADORE the NiceHCK M6....with stock nozzle!)

Jan 14, 2019 at 9:10 PM Post #47 of 592
Sooo, I'm curious - I don't seem to see any with 2-pin rather than MMCX connectors - is that for some reason I don't know about or just coincidence?

TBH, I'm interested in 2-pin as I don't find MMCX to be as durable as I'd like. I don't change cables all the time, but it seems eventually I have issues with a loose connection on my IEM and, after hearing positive things about 2-pins, I thought I'd seek a few of those out.

Also, any guidance as to which would have the most bass presence/sub-bass from this list?

Thank you!

Jan 14, 2019 at 9:12 PM Post #48 of 592
must bite tongue. I know one but I cant say it yet. my NDA expires next month then I'll post more on it.

Jan 14, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #49 of 592
Sooo, I'm curious - I don't seem to see any with 2-pin rather than MMCX connectors - is that for some reason I don't know about or just coincidence?

Well, I looked again and realize the Simgot EN700PRO has a two pin connector.

Out of curiosity, what's the feeling on the Moondrop Kanas or Kanas Pro for this list? They can be found for around $140 for the non-pro.

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #50 of 592

Out of curiosity, what's the feeling on the Moondrop Kanas or Kanas Pro for this list? They can be found for around $140 for the non-pro.

As well as the pro now, about same price or just slight higher than $140 right now since they have discount now.

Jan 15, 2019 at 6:34 AM Post #51 of 592

If you want the best dynamic driver in this price range, it's either one of the Kanas or the IT01s.

Jan 15, 2019 at 7:01 AM Post #52 of 592
If you want the best dynamic driver in this price range, it's either one of the Kanas or the IT01s.

Both are very good and deserve spots on this list for certain. Got a chance to hear the IT01s for the first time the other day and it is impressive too but I still like the Kanas Pro a bit better I think. Its end to end extension is better while the IT01s has a bit better low end.

Jan 15, 2019 at 8:24 AM Post #54 of 592
Man, I keep hearing so much about the Kanas Pro everywhere. I'm tempted to pull the trigger but I've never bought any chifi gear. Is aliexpress the best place to go?

Definitely thrustworthy. Listening to them for days. Love ‘m.

If you buy them at **** at the moment you’ll have a sweet deal cuz of winter sale. (Don’t forget to use coupons!)

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #55 of 592
Definitely thrustworthy. Listening to them for days. Love ‘m.

If you buy them at **** at the moment you’ll have a sweet deal cuz of winter sale. (Don’t forget to use coupons!)
Thanks for the info, price was pretty compelling considering the sale and all the coupons + new user coupons. Pulled the trigger >.<

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:16 AM Post #56 of 592
Thanks for the info, price was pretty compelling considering the sale and all the coupons + new user coupons. Pulled the trigger >.<

Nice! Hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #57 of 592
must bite tongue. I know one but I cant say it yet. my NDA expires next month then I'll post more on it.
NDA? What is that? Non disclosure agreement? So you review/advertise/do marketing for companies?

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #58 of 592
NDA? What is that? Non disclosure agreement? So you review/advertise/do marketing for companies?

I review, and sometimes get pre-release samples that cannot be discussed until after the official launch date. I am not marketing for companies nor do I intend to.

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #59 of 592
I review, and sometimes get pre-release samples that cannot be discussed until after the official launch date. I am not marketing for companies nor do I intend to.
Lucky

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #60 of 592

Users who are viewing this thread

Back