Best Android smartphone for music.
May 18, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #3 of 8
HTC One M9 would be "it" right now. I love mine with music.

May 19, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #4 of 8
May 19, 2015 at 12:07 PM Post #5 of 8
Sorry :/ I opened the thread saw it was posted two years before, now I went to the last page and saw it was still relevant. How can I request a lock?

Haha, my brother agrees with you as well. 

Ive had a few smartphones and by far this is the best with headphones. Ive had the original Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible, then an iPhone 4, then the Samsung Galaxy S4 and now the HTC One M9. This thing blows them all away. It actually drives my Q701 almost to their potential, good enoigh to still be very enjoyable away from my desktop amp. Ive never heard my HM5, GR01 and especially my RE-Zero sound this good. Powerful and sounds detailed and neutral.

May 19, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #6 of 8
I'm not up with the latest model but the HTC One M8 has served me well. If the M9 is a step up it should sound really good. When it was time to upgrade phones the sales guy said the M8 was the best for music. I was also interested in the Sony Z2 but at that time Verizon didn't offer them. I had even talked to someone from Verizon about it & their reply was that they were never going to carry Sony because of problems with the earlier models. Of course within a month after I had gotten the M8 there was a big announcment. "Verizon now carrying the Sony Z2". But I certainly have no complaints about the M8. 

May 19, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #8 of 8
I heared the M8 is more detailed in Sound quality then the M9.

I own the Best of the Best Iphone 4 and the M8.

I cant really hear a difference between them.

Ive actually read the opposite. Ive read that the M8 had more bass and was less detailed and had less top end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back