Best android music player app?
Feb 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #62 of 633
Quote:
Neutron player plus noozxoide equal audiophile dream combo
biggrin.gif

still depends on what android device your using 

Feb 15, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #64 of 633
Quote:
The equalizer part is the only difficult part , but the rest are easy. I don't use eq on the player
smily_headphones1.gif
..... you should also get noozxoide app for your s2.
smily_headphones1.gif
best triple threat made.
biggrin.gif

I've got a custom audio mod on mine (ported by the dev from a One-X mod) and they don't play nice together, apparently (that's coming from the dev, not from me).

Though, I may flash something else, or reflash what I have this weekend; in which case I will certainly give it a try.

But I agree with you on the EQ.  That's where I got lost before.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #65 of 633
I don't understand why some people say that the neutron player doesn't make a difference, when an external usb is used. Since one of the biggest differences between neutron and other player, is that he rewrote the audio decoders used in neutron player. Dacs are not supposed to decode audio codexs, or are they?

Feb 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #66 of 633
Does anyone know if noozoxide works with Sony F series??

Feb 25, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #68 of 633
I tried installing it, but it does not seem to work. Can't even open music settings in Android to select it.

Mar 2, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #70 of 633
Noozxoide works great with PowerAmp settings "replay gain pre-amp" set at 16dB and also set " Preamp for songs with no RG info" to 16 dB. This really boosts the volume on my S3.

Gonemad is very good, I really like the way the dev has rendered the album art as the screen background. I found the volume to be a bit on the low side on this player. The artist screen is lacking the alphabet scroll tab that poweramp has.

Neutron is also very good but seems to distort pretty easily when you kick up the Pre amp gain too much. The UI looks very outdated and seems to hang up all the time.

The PowerAmp + noozxoide combo is really doing it for me at the moment.My arrow 4g has been in retirement mode for the last few days.

Gaz.

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #71 of 633
Quote:
I tried installing it, but it does not seem to work. Can't even open music settings in Android to select it.

I had the same problem. If you have any sort of volume booster app installed, make sure its off and try again.

Mar 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM Post #73 of 633
What kind of improvement that you get from the noozxide that you dont get from the eq in poweramp?   is it juat because its more convenient?  Since noozxide seems to actually lower my volume so i have to set my gain further for songs thatbi dont have to set gain before in poweramp

Mar 4, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #75 of 633
What kind of setting you are using on the noozxide?  I am currently usinf the reccomended setting from the appatore page but with the rq changed to unique 2
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back