best amp for audeze lcd2!
Jul 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Supreme-Magnum

New Head-Fier
as the title says, my budget is around 500 $ ( euro) 

i listen a lot to (dubstep+DnB-40%-+Trance+House+Glitch+Bass+Classical music 50%) and i game 50% of the time + listen to music 50%

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:46 AM Post #5 of 14
Somebody else has probably got similar conditions and asked the same question. 
I can't help you directly because I don't own an LCD2. But you'll get your answer a lot faster by searching.

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #7 of 14
I doubt it. You're asking for the "best amp" for the LCD2--that's a very specific question, and no matter what music you prefer, the "best" amp for a specific headphone isn't that debatable. But it starts with you understanding what an amp is for--and that's something you should read up on your own.

"Good" or "best" amplification can vary from one headphone to another, but not for a particular headphone.
You really will need to read up more to understand, and searching is the fastest way to do it. That's all the help that I can offer here, I'm out.

Jul 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #8 of 14
i am not here to look for an amp for my friend given that i only have about 2 hours left before i go to vacation and he really is rushing me :p, so i came here demending help from the pros instead i found a teacher telling me to do my homework

Jul 26, 2012 at 1:23 AM Post #9 of 14
buy him an electrostatic amp!

vioelectric v100 try it but dont take my word for it!

Jul 26, 2012 at 5:58 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:
i am not here to look for an amp for my friend given that i only have about 2 hours left before i go to vacation and he really is rushing me :p, so i came here demending help from the pros instead i found a teacher telling me to do my homework

I don't see how anyone could be happy with an "impulse" buy based on some inputs from a forum.  You may get some.  However, the real beauty starts when one learns more about what is out there and then has a chance to use or sample a few of them to see what makes their ears happy.

Yet, you seem very impatient and use an excuse that you only have a few hours to make a decision and desire input from members here to validate through some recommendations.  My thought is that you'll never achieve your goal via the approach you are using.  Research, gather some various opinions and learn what is available, with which feature specs at the price point you are looking at.  That is the best research you can do.  Asking an open-ended question as you did might get 50 different responses as to what people think would be "best" for you.

But, this forum tends to be a bit of a family and when people join the forum and start the process of being demanding in their quest, one might find that very few people will rapidly respond to what seems like a demand from you rather than a true request for assistance.

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:10 AM Post #13 of 14
Must be off in his holidays now....it is ah,so quiet!
biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM Post #14 of 14
   Try to get a used burson ha160.I have used this amp and it seems to mate very well with the lcd2 v2 and the price is probably close to the price you had mentioned.You could probably get a used  burson for pretty close to that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back