Best alternatives to stock Headphone cables for an novice studiophile?
Jan 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

KonKossKang

New Head-Fier
Basically i only come here to answer/ask questions lol.So here it goes: What are the best alternative cables for headphones like q40,m50 ETC sturdy cables.Ive seen posts saying the stock cable will die soon so i was wondering if they had another screw-type.if they dont,do they at least have a sturdy set,SAME SOUNDING o_O!!! 6-15 feet is a must for konkoss o_O Strong as hell for konkoss o_O Preferably tangle resistant for konkoss o_O Flat cables/regular cables/clear the color does not matter for konkoss o_O Can use with other things other than the headphones like stock cables for konkoss o_O pricerange 3-20 bucks konkoss cable limit o_O MUST fit into the q40 hole or konkoss will be pissed Not sure how long this cable gonna last but if it does fail,no biggie hopefully

Jan 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #2 of 3
Why are you sure that the stock cable will fail? I don't know which headphones you have, but the two that you mentioned are both made by reputable companies so it's not likely if you treat it well. I would at least wait until it does break before ordering another.

Jan 21, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #3 of 3
i saw a low of posts saying the m-audio and m50 have weak cables and some guys said they replaced their **** 3-5 times in forums etc.its not really a big deal but i should get some others just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back