Best Accurate, Detailed, Clear and Neutral Headphones $1K-5K
May 24, 2021 at 6:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 78

KING DRANZER

100+ Head-Fier
What are the Best Accurate, Detailed, Clear and Neutral Headphones between $1K to $5K. He is purchasing Sennheiser HD800S for Gaming, SONY Z1R for casual laid back listening and Focal Stellia for Regular work and stuff. But is still looking for Headphones for his Pro grade work where he needs Accurate, Detailed, Clear and Neutral listening experience. Can be Closed-bak or Open-back and specifically Soundstage need not be prioratized over Accuracy of Imaging. He is waiting on upcoming Manhattan/Violectric V590 which will be his main driver.

Last edited:
May 24, 2021 at 3:45 PM Post #2 of 78
Why not spend all that money on some good studio monitors?

May 24, 2021 at 9:14 PM Post #7 of 78
You say pro grade, whatever that means.

1. RAAL SR1a
2. Abyss AB-1266 Phi TC

3. Maybe Utopia, meh.

May 24, 2021 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 78
Basically the most expensive crap, and then in couple yours it changes because different expensive crap is out. lol
I don't know. Utopia is $2k on the street, SR1a $3k, TC $4k, perhaps you worry about the expense too much. In that case, buy lower to solve your worries.

May 25, 2021 at 6:59 AM Post #11 of 78
Are there any high quality studio monitors you wanna recommend. Which are above $1K.

In the end, the most important thing is to know your monitors. What are it's deficiencies and know how to make up for it. I had better mixes from using a cheap Alesis MK1 Monitor than some producers using super high-end gear.

I currently have my eyes on the Trio11 Be but I haven't tested it yet due to everything closed down as result of the corona virus. I will let know once I have tested this studio monitor.

Last edited:
May 25, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #12 of 78
In the end, the most important thing is to know your monitors. What are it's deficiencies and know how to make up for it. I had better mixes from using a cheap Alesis MK1 Monitor than some producers using super high-end gear.

I currently have my eyes on the Trio11 Be but I haven't tested it yet due to everything closed down as result of the corona virus. I will let know once I have tested this studio monitor.
I think you missed my above post. He is not looking into Speakers. He wants headphones.

May 25, 2021 at 11:24 AM Post #13 of 78
Ive heard a lot about it but the meze emperyons. I never tried them myself but i heard that they are awesome! Cost about 5k.

May 25, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #14 of 78
This is the answer.

-
-
5000.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back