Benjie Offical Thread
Mar 20, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #1,278 of 2,126
Nintaus is 2 times more expensive. If the sound is similar why did you buy Nintaus?

My S5 broke (my fault) so only have Xduoo X2 which is very warm. However the reason I bought the Nintaus is I wanted something which could handle 128gb of music, play 24bit Flac and has over 20hrs battery, all of which the Nintaus does. I was waiting for the Benjie T6 but liked the look of the Nintaus.

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #1,284 of 2,126
Mar 21, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #1,285 of 2,126
Thanks. After leave it for a while, it's coming back alive after i press the reset button

If it comes alive you may not need the reset. I had the same issue with an AGPtek player. Left it charging for 40 hours but nothing. Hit the reset and it came back. Unfortunately it went crazy and needed updated firmware. 

Mar 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #1,286 of 2,126
To those that have already upgraded their S5's firmware with the AGPTEK M20 version, can you, guys, post screenshots of the M20's UI look? I'm really curious as to what changes there are and also, have you, guys, noticed any improvement on the sq, even the slightest change?

Mar 22, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #1,289 of 2,126
  Hi, is gearbest safe place to buy? http://www.gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_437373.html
Or any other place recommend to buy?

I bought a couple of things from them and then wanted to use my points. They took the money, kept it for a couple of days and cancelled the order saying that due to security issues they can't accept my Paypal account. I tried to pay with my credit card. It ended up the same. I will NEVER  buy anything from them. They are too greedy. 

Mar 22, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #1,290 of 2,126
  I bought a couple of things from them and then wanted to use my points. They took the money, kept it for a couple of days and cancelled the order saying that due to security issues they can't accept my Paypal account. I tried to pay with my credit card. It ended up the same. I will NEVER  buy anything from them. They are too greedy. 

I only had one issue, years ago. Late delivery and they refunded me. Since then nothing but improvements. They are now close to as quick delivery as Penon for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back