Benjie Offical Thread
Oct 6, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #1,606 of 2,126
Hello everybody,
I am going to receive two players (BJ T6 among them). I need to buy two 128 GB micro SD cards for them. Could anybody share the links to buy them from aliexpress.com? A year or two ago I bought LD and Mixza card (40-45 bucks each) and they are still OK but I wanted to try other reliable sellers with reliable stuff at aliexpress.com. I'll appreciate all the links you provide.

Oct 6, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #1,608 of 2,126
I'm interested to know why you'd buy those when more reliable brands such as Samsung and Sandisk are selling at the same price.
Could you share the links to buy 128GB Class 10 Samsung/Sandisk for $40?

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #1,610 of 2,126
Not $40, but around $50. The LD one seem to be selling for the same and the Mixza one seems to be $44.
I'm not sure which store in particular would be best; I'm just looking at the results for "128gb micro sd" on AliExpress.
The idea was not to search for Micro SD cards at aliexpress but to recommend a reliable seller you have already dealt with.

Oct 6, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #1,611 of 2,126
The idea was not to search for Micro SD cards at aliexpress but to recommend a reliable seller you have already dealt with.

Personally, I don't buy this product class from AliExpress or Ebay as I have seen too many counterfeits.

Are you in the U.S.?

The SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 card with adapter and my new favorite, the Samsung EVO Select rated at UHS-3 (better for digital cameras, no discernible difference for audio file recording/playback) go for $45 each.

You can buy them at that price from most electronics outlets like Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, etc. as well as top line camera stores.

To have some confidence that you will get what you paid for, be sure to buy directly from Amazon, etc. and not a third party reseller using an Amazon, Newegg, etc. storefront.

These articles offer some good info on what brands and versions to buy and reinforce that where you buy is as important as what you buy.

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-microsd-card/

https://havecamerawilltravel.com/photographer/fastest-microsd-cards/

A benefit of buying (micro) SDXC cards is that they are all exFAT formatted, which is what works best with the T6/Rocker.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #1,613 of 2,126
Are you in the U.S.?

The SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 card with adapter

Thanks for the prompt response. I am in Canada. Could I have the link where you bought Sandisk?

Oct 8, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #1,614 of 2,126
How's the K3? The 2.5D glass screen is tempting me. As well as the K10. Looks fantastic.
Works good
P70611-183203.jpg

Oct 13, 2017 at 6:56 AM Post #1,615 of 2,126
Thanks for the prompt response. I am in Canada. Could I have the link where you bought Sandisk?
Better grab it from local computer/peripheral store. Here in Indonesia where i'm from, micro sd cards come with one year warranty from authorized dealer with hologram sticker on the package as proof of authenticity. Though micro sd attached to mp3 player has lesser chance to be damage in comparison to being attached to smartphone due to frequent writing process, i guess it is better safe than sorry.

Oct 13, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #1,616 of 2,126
Hello everybody,

Two days ago I received BJ-T6. The first disappointment was that it does not play ISO (not promised, though).
Another thing which bothers me is tiny fonts. Is there a way to increase them in titles (performer, album, song name etc.)?
Does it make sense to change the firmware?
Is it possible to have RockBox for T6?

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #1,617 of 2,126
Hi, does the sound of Benjie X1 better or equivalent to a smartphone that is installed with poweramp v3 ?
I know if it depends on what smartphone to use but can you compare it ?
because it makes me think would be better to buy a budget DAP or stay using my phone for daily use
Thanks in advance :grin:

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #1,620 of 2,126
So I've had my s5 for a few weeks.
I would describe the sound as neutral, no characteristics, not particularly engaging.
Put the latest Agptek software on straight away.
I bought it primarily for podcasts which is where it shines.
Remembers just where you left off, even after it has been connected to a pc.
Can delete files on the device.

Cons
Bookmarking is very hit and miss. Only works very occasionally.
Gets confused and muddy sounding on complex music.
Have to connect to a pc to delete folders.

I'm intrigued that a file has appeared on the player and sd card called audible.lib
I can't imagine why because it resolutely refuses to recognise audible files.
If anybody has any ideas or tips I'd be very interested.

Good little player.
Very compact and useful.

Chas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back