Benjie K9 Lossless Music Player
Sep 2, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #3 of 26
  Hi-
I just purchased one from Amazon for $19.99
As there's precious little information available about this player, I wanted to ask if you plan on writing a review or at least a few brief impressions including
likes and dislikes.
Thanks.

I have started a brief review but am really busy at the moment so it has been delayed several times.

Sep 10, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #6 of 26
Just received mine! Very impressed. Good build quality albeit plasticy buttons. Battery life is amazing so far.

How do you create a custom playlist? When i click create playlist in the settings, it seems to read the contents but then boots me back to the main menu. Not sure if that's intended.

Sep 10, 2016 at 4:47 AM Post #7 of 26
  Just received mine! Very impressed. Good build quality albeit plasticy buttons. Battery life is amazing so far.

How do you create a custom playlist? When i click create playlist in the settings, it seems to read the contents but then boots me back to the main menu. Not sure if that's intended.

I just click on  "add to  playlist" and then it gives me the option to save in Playlist on the go 1, 2 or 3.

No need to go to the main settings menu. Just a single click up from the now playing screen that takes you to the other settings screen.

Sep 10, 2016 at 5:43 AM Post #8 of 26
  I just click on  "add to  playlist" and then it gives me the option to save in Playlist on the go 1, 2 or 3.

No need to go to the main settings menu. Just a single click up from the now playing screen that takes you to the other settings screen.

Ok got it. So basically there's 3 custom playlists eh? Still messing with the player. Very impressed!

Sep 10, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #10 of 26
What size microSD card are you using with the player?
I've seen conflicting information online regarding the maximum capacity and I hope it's bigger than 32GB...

I've only tried it with 16gb so far. Have been spending on other things as its not a big priority for me at this time but will upgrade eventually.

Sep 14, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #15 of 26
If they're the same ones you get with the S5 then I agree. They look like an old pair of Senheiser's I had a few years ago. Someone in another thread said they are hard to drive, I am currently listening with them on my S5, the volume level is 6 and it's plenty loud enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back