Benchmark AHB2 amp - Almost New 120 hours - Great Deal!
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-14448731
Post #1 of 3

EVOLVIST

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello. One of the cleanest, purist amps that has ever been made, a Benchmark AHB2, which is pretty close to new, as I only have 120 hours on it, tops!

"I very much enjoyed my time evaluating the Benchmark AHB2 amplifier and can heartily recommend it to those seeking one of the lowest distortion and lowest noise amplifiers on the planet—one that is very musically transparent and easy on the ears to boot."

100w per channel into 8ohms
190w per channel into 4ohms

This one is silver, with a THD of <0.0003%. It's built like an armored car, this thing.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm selling my smaller speaker rig, and just going with my main setup. So, for high efficiency speakers, like 98-88bd, this amp rules!

"It is one of the -- if not the -- quietest, most resolving amps I've heard. Time and again, without ever having intended to, I wound up hours deep in listening to the fringes of my music collection, thanks to the AHB2’s reference-level transparency and obscene athleticism."

Or, here, just check out the web page: Benchmark AHB2 Power Amplifier

These retail for $2995. I'm selling mine, like new (check out my seller feedback), for $1895

$1895 in the box, all shipped and happy. You'll think it's a new unit. I swear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)