Bellingham, WA meet, interest check
Oct 1, 2005 at 11:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

TiredNinja

Head-Fier
Hey, I'd love to have a meet up here in the beautiful Bellingham Washington, but I'm not sure how many of us there are up here. Can we get some folks posting!?

orphsmile.gif
600smile.gif
k1000smile.gif
280smile.gif
etysmile.gif

Oct 2, 2005 at 2:50 AM Post #2 of 34
(sound of crickets)

Wow, a decent-sized college town and no other responses yet.

Well, I'm from Bellingham only in the familial sense (Mom's side), but I'll be back up there around Thanksgiving. If you're feeling lonesome for fellow 'fi-ers, I might be able to sneak out for a micro-micro meet.
etysmile.gif

Oct 3, 2005 at 1:39 PM Post #4 of 34
I'm down for it too. Let's get in touch closer to Thanksgiving and I can pick out a couple things to bring if you're interested.

I'll be in town that Thursday through Saturday. As the only early riser in the household I will probably sneak out early every morning to The Black Drop for an espresso or two, so that's my optimal time/place to meet if you're not a late sleeper.

Oct 3, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #6 of 34
Dang... I could potentially take a Greyhound up there, but would really only want to if you got 5 or more people who wanted to do this. Will keep an eye on this thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 3, 2005 at 11:55 PM Post #7 of 34
I'd go, except for the fact that I have absolutely no decent phones around here now. Hey, if I get really desperate, maybe I'd even order some new and have them shipped to Bellingham before the meet.

So I'm a possibility. And there's no reason why other Head-Fiers from the Lower Mainland shouldn't be interested as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 5, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #9 of 34
Whoa, 95 miles is a bit much for me (I have a family to take care of)...good wishes, though. I wouldn't have much to contribute but I'm strongly interested in listening to some Grados. After all the hype and flak around here I'm starting to wonder about them...

Enjoy. If you have any interest in moving it closer to Seattle (say, Edmonds, or any further south) PM me.

Oct 5, 2005 at 5:08 PM Post #10 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by violante
I'd go, except for the fact that I have absolutely no decent phones around here now. Hey, if I get really desperate, maybe I'd even order some new and have them shipped to Bellingham before the meet.

So I'm a possibility. And there's no reason why other Head-Fiers from the Lower Mainland shouldn't be interested as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Right, I'd be down on something if I'm free.

Mar 7, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #14 of 34
Bellingham?? Arr...tis a little far, but if there is one I think I'd go.
So how many threads have been posted to ask for a WA meet? XD Sigh...it's almost impossible to have one.

Mar 13, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #15 of 34
Id be up for anything in the seattle area, and most likely any place in the state!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back